You Can Call me Stupid....

Remove this Banner Ad

Yippyio

Team Captain
Mar 18, 2001
Australia
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
But I believe if Browny continues in his current form he could be wearing a Brownlow round his neck come September. Hes had to have polled votes in the Essendon game, the Kangaroos game and the game last nite against the Dockers.

Could somebody do the unthinkable and win the Brownlow after being suspended 4 times the season before and missing the first 5 games of the current season? I think its possible.

No chance, not after missing the first 5 games he should poll 3 for the Essendon game and could've gotten 2 or 3 last nite but after a few games where he went missing he won't poll enough well unless he has an absolute blinder for the rest of the season and miraculously polls 3 for every remaining game I can't see Browny winning the Brownlow this year, my tip is for Aker to have polled the highest at the Lions untill now and at seasons end.

Yippyio said:
But I believe if Browny continues in his current form he could be wearing a Brownlow round his neck come September. Hes had to have polled votes in the Essendon game, the Kangaroos game and the game last nite against the Dockers.

Could somebody do the unthinkable and win the Brownlow after being suspended 4 times the season before and missing the first 5 games of the current season? I think its possible.

Ok - you're stupid!

But "Seriously Mate" it can't be out of the question and wouldn't that be a great result!

true but luke could easally get the 3 votes from the freo game - he and akers to date would take votes off of Browny!

It would be great to see Browny win it just to shut zeke and co up!!!!!!!

The great thing about JB - touch wood - is that he isn't whacking people. Putting him a) where the heat is on and b) where the ball is allows him to get stuck in, clobber people ( in a legal way ) and expend all that energy. And he's got the motor to do it. The post modern Kouta. Top move.

first 5 games cost him. But he has a good shot at it if he continues recent form, and if cousins fades out towards the end of the year...cant see it happening.

Remove this Banner Ad

You Can Call me Stupid....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back