Young AFL star in sex assault

Remove this Banner Ad

Without going into the discussions of naming players, if the girl is seeking attention etc. The practice of players "sharing the prize" has to stop.

This is where a mojority of these issues stem and what people like Peter Everitt fail to understand. A women is well within her rights to go home and sleep with any member of the public she chooses and at any stage say no.

What happens in some cases though is she will agree to go home with one player only to be forced/encourage to sleep with a number of other players. This practice is barbaric and shows a complete lack of respect for females.

Regardless if a women is pyshically forced, through peer pressure or embarresment; if she is made to endure sexual activity of any kind against her will it is sexual assualt.

What is horrible about some of these situations is that you get a young women who through an attraction to one player gets caught in this situation out of her control and then has her morals and social activities questioned.

Education on these maters and higher levels of respect for women must be taught to all who think this sort of behaviour has any level of acceptablity.

THIS

thankyou - saved me doing this post

How about going back a page and reading the thread rather than just scroll to the end and hit the 'reply' button FFS.

Perhaps you should not make assumptions. I read more than 10 pages before I asked. Unlike some I actually have things to do and would prefer not to read multiple pages of repetitive comments. You could have just told me which page it was on instead of being such a ****.

Perhaps you should not make assumptions. I read more than 10 pages before I asked. Unlike some I actually have things to do and would prefer not to read multiple pages of repetitive comments. You could have just told me which page it was on instead of being such a ****.

I did tell you which page it is. Did you require a link as well?

If you cant be bothered even skimming through, there's a search feature here you know.

I Rock said:
The practice of players "sharing the prize" has to stop.
Agree. This is a direct result of the intense male bonding that goes on at footy clubs. 30 odd guys going to war every week to obtain the holy grail. There's also an element of footy jock, high-5 w***er behaviour.

Male bonding is fine. Just educate these buffoons that whilst not illegal to exploit (it turn), it's innapropriate, unprofessional, and will end up in tears.

This is where a mojority of these issues stem and what people like Peter Everitt fail to understand. A women is well within her rights to go home and sleep with any member of the public she chooses and at any stage say no.
It's not Spide that doesn't understand, it's you. he just didn't articulate it correctly. Spide at no stage ever said that women don't have a right to say no, or that women are obliged to have sex if they go home with a football player.

To articulate properly what Spide's point was:

1. Women who go home with a footy player are usually intending to have sex. To pretend later on it was for anything else is misleading.
2. These women mostly aren't sexually assaulted. They go with a player or players because they are shallow little "strays" who want to sleep with a player (or often they think it will lead further). They go back, agree to sex, then get the cold shoulder as soon as she is done. She feels a combination of being used and/or cheated and/or ashamed of herself for thinking it would end up any different. Then she cries sexual assault. Whilst I don't condone players for treating women like this (not the shagging part, but the "I'm done, there's the door part), I have no sympathy for the girls - they are being just as exploitative as the players.

Often it is worse and footy players will expoloit these exploiters by using the "fear of loss" to getting these girls to AGREE to group sex. Again, not illegal but highly exploitative and inappropriate. I again don't think these women have a legal avenue, but the AFL should better educate players that it's inappropriate to bring a girl home on the flase pretence she will be with one guy and then hit her up for group sex knowing she will agree to it through fear of not "getting any" from the footballer she herself is trying to exploit.

Not illegal, just innapropriate and needs to educated out of the game.

What happens in some cases though is she will agree to go home with one player only to be forced/encourage to sleep with a number of other players. This practice is barbaric and shows a complete lack of respect for females.
Not forced but encouraged. The players know these girls are groupies who are in awe of the players and will most likely do it or face getting nothing. These girls go home with these players because they are hell bent on being with a footballer. Sadly it ends in tears for many of them.

Regardless if a women is pyshically forced, through peer pressure or embarresment; if she is made to endure sexual activity of any kind against her will it is sexual assualt.
Incorrect. Even if she is being exploited, if she says yes and willingly does it and then regrets it in the morning, it is bad luck.

I keep hearing these peanut feminists talking about "a girl has a right to say no" rubbish. WTF? This is not about saying no. These girls are saying yes at the time and no the next morning when they are thrown on the scrap heap like many before them.

A girl does have a right to say no, but it has to be before or during. Can't be a few hours later when they are asking to leave.

What is horrible about some of these situations is that you get a young women who through an attraction to one player gets caught in this situation out of her control and then has her morals and social activities questioned.
Rubbish.

Attraction to one player? Let me fix that for you "attraction to any player who is a footballer, the better looking and higher profile the better".

They are exploiting these footballers too. It's not a one way street here.

And if her morals are questioned then a) she shouldn't have targeted a footballer for no other reason than being a footballer, b) should not have gone home with one or many of them, c) should have said no to sex either before or during, and d) absolutely most definitely should have said GGF to group sex.

Agree. This is a direct result of the intense male bonding that goes on at footy clubs. 30 odd guys going to war every week to obtain the holy grail. There's also an element of footy jock, high-5 w***er behaviour.

Male bonding is fine. Just educate these buffoons that whilst not illegal to exploit (it turn), it's innapropriate, unprofessional, and will end up in tears.

It's not Spide that doesn't understand, it's you. he just didn't articulate it correctly. Spide at no stage ever said that women don't have a right to say no, or that women are obliged to have sex if they go home with a football player.

To articulate properly what Spide's point was:

1. Women who go home with a footy player are usually intending to have sex. To pretend later on it was for anything else is misleading.
2. These women mostly aren't sexually assaulted. They go with a player or players because they are shallow little "strays" who want to sleep with a player (or often they think it will lead further). They go back, agree to sex, then get the cold shoulder as soon as she is done. She feels a combination of being used and/or cheated and/or ashamed of herself for thinking it would end up any different. Then she cries sexual assault. Whilst I don't condone players for treating women like this (not the shagging part, but the "I'm done, there's the door part), I have no sympathy for the girls - they are being just as exploitative as the players.

Often it is worse and footy players will expoloit these exploiters by using the "fear of loss" to getting these girls to AGREE to group sex. Again, not illegal but highly exploitative and inappropriate. I again don't think these women have a legal avenue, but the AFL should better educate players that it's inappropriate to bring a girl home on the flase pretence she will be with one guy and then hit her up for group sex knowing she will agree to it through fear of not "getting any" from the footballer she herself is trying to exploit.

Not illegal, just innapropriate and needs to educated out of the game.

Not forced but encouraged. The players know these girls are groupies who are in awe of the players and will most likely do it or face getting nothing. These girls go home with these players because they are hell bent on being with a footballer. Sadly it ends in tears for many of them.

Incorrect. Even if she is being exploited, if she says yes and willingly does it and then regrets it in the morning, it is bad luck.

I keep hearing these peanut feminists talking about "a girl has a right to say no" rubbish. WTF? This is not about saying no. These girls are saying yes at the time and no the next morning when they are thrown on the scrap heap like many before them.

A girl does have a right to say no, but it has to be before or during. Can't be a few hours later when they are asking to leave.

Rubbish.

Attraction to one player? Let me fix that for you "attraction to any player who is a footballer, the better looking and higher profile the better".

They are exploiting these footballers too. It's not a one way street here.

And if her morals are questioned then a) she shouldn't have targeted a footballer for no other reason than being a footballer, b) should not have gone home with one or many of them, c) should have said no to sex either before or during, and d) absolutely most definitely should have said GGF to group sex.

This...:thumbsu:

Girl exploits football player.
Football player in turn exploits girl.

Whilst i strongly disagree with the ethics of players who do this, it's not ilegal and I have zero sympathy for these women.

You can't say yes then regret it the next day because you were churned out like the little sl ut you are, and then claim sexual assault.

How did you slurries think it was going to end? Just because you now realise you have low ethics by agreeing to a gangbang for no other reason that it was a group of high profile footballers, is no reason to legally blame someone else. You made the bed, you lie in it.

A sad situation alround, but Spide and KAK are right - yong women need to be accountable for themselves. Sleeping with people just because they are a football will not get you respect and will most likely end in tears.

Confusing thread. Can't be arsed reading 20 pages. But from what I can tell:

Gilbert and Beams allegedly got some slurry preggers with unidentical twins a while back. Then last week Beams and McCarthy tagged a slurry and then told her to get dressed and leave so she claimed she was assaulted. Now there's another alleged assault involving "another Collingwood player".

Is the new story the Gilbert and Beams story from a while back? Is it the same slurry involved in both?

The only player I can rule out in all this is Trav Cloke.

No respect for women by you i see.

Your post is disrespectful.

Do you feel big calling this young 17 year old a slurry??

How would feel if you/your daughter/your sister were in this young girls situation??

How would feel if you/your daughter/your sister were in this young girls situation??

I would call her a slurry and disown her. And if it was actually me I would go to school and get an education and stop being a slurry.

Girl exploits football player.
Football player in turn exploits girl.

Whilst i strongly disagree with the ethics of players who do this, it's not ilegal and I have zero sympathy for these women.

You can't say yes then regret it the next day because you were churned out like the little sl ut you are, and then claim sexual assault.

How did you slurries think it was going to end? Just because you now realise you have low ethics by agreeing to a gangbang for no other reason that it was a group of high profile footballers, is no reason to legally blame someone else. You made the bed, you lie in it.

A sad situation alround, but Spide and KAK are right - yong women need to be accountable for themselves. Sleeping with people just because they are a football will not get you respect and will most likely end in tears.

There is a difference between saying yes to one person then being tagged in to another mate. These girls don't go back looking for a WWF tag team match.

Again your post shows how you have little respect for what these girls go through.

Although girls might flirt and throw themselves at players, there is nothing right about groups of footballers thinking that girls are rubber dolls that they can all take turns with.

Simple as that.

And if this girl was abused via facbook, text and jumped on and told 'its now my turn' then i hope this footballer gets the full brunt of the law.

If in fact it is correct, however we are not the people to sit here and brand her such words and insults.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

:rolleyes:

:confused:
Big? 17? What has that got to do with it?

This girl is a footy groupie. She targets people for no other reason than they are AFL players. She uses them. Then when they discard her she claims sexual assault.

She is a discraceful little slurry that has slurred the name of two players who it seems quite clear have never sexually assaulted anyone.

Firstly I will already have told her the fact of life before she is 17. Secondly, I'm aware you 17 year old girls are a handful so if she did something like this I would again tell her the facts of life and let her know she needs to live with it.

Sexual assault is an entirely different story though.

do we know what club yet?
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif

There is a difference between saying yes to one person then being tagged in to another mate. These girls don't go back looking for a WWF tag team match.

Again your post shows how you have little respect for what these girls go through.

Although girls might flirt and throw themselves at players, there is nothing right about groups of footballers thinking that girls are rubber dolls that they can all take turns with.

Simple as that.

And if this girl was abused via facbook, text and jumped on and told 'its now my turn' then i hope this footballer gets the full brunt of the law.

If in fact it is correct, however we are not the people to sit here and brand her such words and insults.

Could not agree anymore more with this post.

It looks like to me some of the slandering on this subject has been written by uneducated, disrepectful, 15yo boys. This is the only reason ive got for it.

Quite obviously she has a few issues to deal with. It was really sad and disturbing reading that FS thing yesterday. Hope she can get the help she needs.
Unless someone shows me at least some reasonable evidence she was assaulted then she will have no sympathy from me. You can't say yes and then the next day say no and then slur a guys name. This scenario has been happening for decades and as much as players need to be educated on ethics, women need to be educated that if they go volunteer for sex with footy players there is a good chance they will be treated like the meat they represent themselves as and thrown on the scrapheap. For every girl who feels jilted and claims assault, 100 other women enjoyed it, and another 100 felt they were exploited but moved on accepting it wasn't assault, just mutual exploitation.

There is not one person on this thread condoning unconsensual sex.

It looks like to me some of the slandering on this subject has been written by uneducated, disrepectful, 15yo boys. This is the only reason ive got for it.
Pretty sure the slandering has been initiated by the 17yo girl. To falsely accuse someone of rape is some pretty high end slander right there.

I'm 40. I have a wife and a daughter. I'm also 100% against sexual assault, abuse of women, and also aginst the unethical treatment of women as what happens time and time again with footballers.

Just because I firmly believe this woman and many others have not in fact been sexually assaulted, does not mean I don't respect women.

No one on this thread are saying women don't have the right to say no, and no one is condoning sexual assault or violence against women.

And many women agree with most of the board's views here.

Pretty sure the slandering has been initiated by the 17yo girl. To falsely accuse someone of rape is some pretty high end slander right there.

Bunsen, you obviously have a strong opinon on this which is fine.

If this is the girl making accusations dont we have a system in place to say if she is telling the truth?

It stagers me that people are happy to jump on and hide behind there computer and speak of a 17yo girl in such a discraceful way when im sure they do not have a clue what actually happened.

I would not wish this on my worst enemy.

The girl has issues but there are people on here who have bigger issues.

Remove this Banner Ad

Young AFL star in sex assault

Remove this Banner Ad

Back