Workshop Your 2013 Jumper Ideas

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
In this thread, I am going to post what I think each team's guernseys and kits should be in 2013.

Every team will have three kits, and, more often than not, three guernseys. Kits is not an exclusively British term, before anybody asks. It is rather a term that refers to the collective uniform, shorts included.

Generally, every team will have a light guernsey, a dark guernsey and/or a bright coloured guernsey. There will be no stupid protruding animals, no matter how well they may or may not appeal to youth. Every jumper should be able to be worn proudly in a grand final.

Once I am entirely finished, I will post every possible match-up (home and away) of each team and what each team should wear. The rule of thumb is that the home team will always wear Kit 1, and the away must use a kit that does not in any way, shape, or form (Kit 1 will be used in favour of Kit 2, which will be used in favour of Kit 3.)

Even if a clash guernsey isn't 100% necessary, I think they should be used in every potential clash, just to make everything aesthetically pleasing and contrasting.

Feel free to criticise me, but just remember this is pure fantasy. Realism doesn't need to come into it.

To start off, here are what I believe should be Adelaide's kits: (revised after suggestions)

Kit 1:
6zvkhl.png

This is their guernsey and what I associate with the Adelaide Football Club. No side panels.

Kit 2:
2lcbleq.png

This is their bright coloured guernsey. It's very close to their 2005 heritage guernsey. I think it's fantastic tbh.

Kit 3:
2n7ifys.png

This is their predominately white guernsey. I stole the idea from Mollygrub/Mullygrub, somebody I don't know, but saw in an older thread.

Other team's kits:
Brisbane Lions
Carlton Blues
Collingwood Magpies
Essendon Bombers
Fremantle Dockers
Gold Coast Suns
Melbourne Demons
Western Bulldogs
West Coast Eagles

Brisbane:

Kit 1:
vile8l.png

The obvious design. Probably would be close the best jumper in the league.

Kit 2:
2j3mo8n.png

This will be the away jumper in most cases. If not, then...

Kit 3:
2qvrpm1.png

this will be used.

Carlton:

Kit 1:
579jc.png

The obvious.

Kit 2:
27xi1qq.png

Seeing as they are the blues, I went with this as Kit 2 (as opposed to Kit 3...) I personally love it, maybe because it's so much like Sturt's in the SANFL.

Kit 3:
25fjas2.png

Their former clash guernsey.

The maroon is REALLY faded on the 3rd kit.
I see what you mean, now. I simply 'grabbed' the colour straight from their v-design when they were the bears from footyjumpers.com. It looks good this way, I think.

Collingwood:

Kit 1:
3134sjn.png

I prefer their majority white jumper with black shorts. Used "adidas" because I don't know what their new template will look like.

Kit 2:
2vb0ysy.png

This jumper could be used for a variety of reasons. Women's round, maybe. Breast cancer, perhaps. Or just for novelty.I simply chose pink because it's an amazing colour which no other team has. Don't hate me lol.

Kit 3:
23sfxub.png

Not sure about this one. thought?

Essendon:

Kit 1:
15qsnxi.png

Was considering a curved sash, but stuck with the straight one.

Kit 2:
2rw9rnp.png

Not sure if the white sidepanels work too well. But they're there.

Kit 3:
34exkja.png

Their current clash/heritage guernsey, though a lighter shade.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brisbane Lions wearing the old Fitzroy colours in Melbourne is a disgrace to the Bears histoy.

You have some great ideas here Esse Cross, Adelaide's 2nd and Brisbane's 3rd are my favourit thus far.
Could you try Carltons 3rd with Blue shorts and stripe socks?

Essee Cross what happened to the adidas collar on the Essendon designs?
What do you mean?

Brisbane Lions wearing the old Fitzroy colours in Melbourne is a disgrace to the Bears histoy.
Bears have their history every week by still being 'alive'. It's my fantasy anyway :p

Could you try Carltons 3rd with Blue shorts and stripe socks?
Sure thing. I'll tag you when I've done it (some time in the next few days)

What do you mean?
Sorry mate, I have stuffed up 1 thing on the template. In the Essendon Adidas Collar folder, Main 2 should be on top of Main. Then colour Main 2 slightly lighter or darker than Main and it will look 100%.

What do you mean?

Bears have their history every week by still being 'alive'. It's my fantasy anyway :p

Sure thing. I'll tag you when I've done it (some time in the next few days)

That's the homogenised club that i swore i'd never care, but now that they have the sexy lion and lost thousands of diehards i laugh at them whenever i feel down. (all the time) :p:D

Your fantasy is for the bears to play every week, mine too.

Fremantle:

Kit 1:
2agu5uu.png

I like their chevrons, but think they should have kept their green/red.

Kit 2:
21bp4zo.png

Pretty much an inverse of their home.

Kit 3:
35n1w1j.png

Inspired by their green training jumper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back