Not open for further replies.
And now to break the alphabet.

West Coast:

Kit 1:
16m9639.png

Navy version of their current away.

Kit 2:
nz3tau.png

Pretty much their current clash guernsey, but without a white number outline. I'd like to seen this worn in all away games, unless there is a clash in which they will wear...

Kit 3:
1ou8wh.png

The yellow peril (with the old eagle too!) (UGH. Forgot to change the cuffs to yellow. Will do later. Promise).

Home- Get rid of the white numbers and outlines on the wings.

Away- get rid of the white number outline.

Yellow peril- Get rid of the white number outline, change cuffs/collar to yellow, if it's a clash change the Eagle to the new head leave as is if the jumper is a heritage.

All 3- Make the numbers higher so they don't overlap the wings.

Make those changes and you've got a winner (for me anyway). ;)

Still what I think West Coast should be wearing...
Home:

pL1Uj.png

Clash:

oj4z6.png

And Carlton's clash:

gnzTD.png

White cuffs to difference it from the previous arrangement.

White outline on wings is good, but only if all the eagle has it too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great thread, hopefully means we wont get 50000 2013 Jumper Idea Portfolios like we did last year.

My first one, Melbourne. Home Jumper featured top left, away top right, clash bottom right. Home worn in all home games and away games versus Sydney, North Melbourne, Geelong and Gold Coast. Away worn in all away games versus Brisbane, Collingwood, Hawthorn, West Coast, Richmond, GWS Giants and Western Bulldogs. Clash worn in all away games versus Adelaide, Port Adelaide, Fremantle, Carlton, Essendon and St.Kilda.

I also mocked up a Secondary logo concept using Melbourne's "The Demon Shop" logo.

melbourne2013.png

Everyone says Carlton is losing the "Sturt" clash guernsey in favour of white, so derided was it
Hated also was the white clash guernsey
So what they gonna do?
This seems the only remaining likelihood:
whiteclash.png

Adelaide

Home

AdelaideHome_zpsc3f2536a.png

This will almost certainly be the home design, presuming we go with Puma. Puma have never done sidebars I think, so full hoops would have to be expected.

Home 2 - tried something different for the cuffs and collar. Thoughts?

AdelaideHome2_zpsff080576.png

Don't mind the blue for the cuffs and collar. We had blue cuffs when we were with adidas, but still had a gold collar. Probably still lean to the gold though.

Away

AdelaideAway_zps0a62ca9f.png

Unfortunately we don't use this enough.

Clash

AdelaideClash_zps78d4dd07.png

Looks fine by me, but the AFL seem insistent on us having a white clash. I wish we told them to G&GF.

My thoughts in red.

Gold Coast:

Kit 1:
2agkt49.png

Designed something similar before, but couldn't quit execute it. Fair amount of inspiration of lmach.

Kit 2:
154d21d.png

Their away kit, more blue than in their home kit. Will be worn unless there is a clash...

Kit 3:
5yautw.png

Then this will be worn.

Melbourne

Kit 1:
2d014p0.png

I really like this home kit tbh. #3 in the league.

Kit 2:
71r8uv.png

The colours look really off, on my screen, but you get the idea.

Kit 3:
23uogw2.png

Their current clash is perfect IMO.

Home- Get rid of the white numbers and outlines on the wings.
White outline in the wings was to retain their current home colours, but I will consider this.

Away- get rid of the white number outline.
Will consider.

Yellow peril- Get rid of the white number outline, change cuffs/collar to yellow, if it's a clash change the Eagle to the new head leave as is if the jumper is a heritage.
Will change cuffs/colour, but won't consider eagle head change. It's a heritage clash.

All 3- Make the numbers higher so they don't overlap the wings.
Will change.

Good stuff but the Essendon clash looks worse with out the black bit I'm afraid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back