Workshop Your 2013 Jumper Ideas

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
portadelaide2013.png
Number panel and that grey jumper :hearts:

Gold Coast Suns - Home

Only changed the shorts, otherwise it is status quo.

Gold Coast Suns - Clash

My first chance to get creative. The colours of sky blue and gold were picked to represent the sun, sky, surf and sand of the Gold Coast and the jumper solves every clash that they have. I'll admit the design was inspired by the Gold Coast Titans' (NRL) original home jersey.

I think the expansion teams are the best to get creative with the kit designs.

GWS Giants - Home

Even though they have a nice set of colours, their current home jumper is the second worst in the AFL (no need to guess the current worst). The current one will get changed just like Port Adelaide and Fremantle's design did. However this one would probably become outdated as well, but has more orange (predominate colour) so it reduces clashes with a lot of teams and looks less franchisy. Also got rid of the "Canberra" bit on the back.

GWS Giants - Clash

There's nothing wrong with their current clash jumper, but seeing as I am making the home kit more orange, it will clash with the Swans' red and white so charcoal is the perfect contrast considering with the home kit I designed, GWS will only need a clash kit against Hawthorn, Gold Coast and Sydney. The predominately charcoal jumper will contrast against those three clubs perfectly.

So far GWS is the only team I designed that has the same home and clash shorts.

A pic of my GWS home jumper with white shorts (alternate shorts), which would need use in some games.

I also don't believe GWS needs or should have a Canberra jumper or song.

Melbourne - Home

Status quo on the jumper and socks, slight changes to the shorts.

Melbourne - Clash

Minor edits to the jumper and shorts. Socks now predominately white to match the rest of the kit.

North Melbourne - Home

Status quo for the jumper, shorts white and socks are blue and white hoops.

North Melbourne - Clash

Based on North's original VFL jumper. Comes with royal blue socks and shorts. Worn away v Collingwood and Geelong.

Great Nth Clash! I'm in favour of North donning this again.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350096083.570994.jpg

North Melbourne - Home

Status quo for the jumper, shorts white and socks are blue and white hoops.

North Melbourne - Clash

Based on North's original VFL jumper. Comes with royal blue socks and shorts. Worn away v Collingwood and Geelong.
Lovely set, but if the vee jumper comes back in it must look like a V (Pointy bottom) Like this;
NorthMelbourneClashJumper7.png

Lovely set, but if the vee jumper comes back in it must look like a V (Pointy bottom) Like this;
NorthMelbourneClashJumper7.png
That looks good too.

Royal blue jumper with a white V is perfect for a North Melbourne clash jumper.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry to derail a little, but whats the deal with the shields making a comeback? Any link to what they might look like?
Think it's just a BigFooty craze. Don't hold me to it but

Why does it say I started the thread?

Or did I actually start this thread...:oops:

Why does it say I started the thread?

Or did I actually start this thread...:oops:

When I moved Essee Cross's thread into this, his OP for his own designs became the OP here because it was older. So I moved things around, and yours was the next oldest post.

When I moved Essee Cross's thread into this, his OP for his own designs became the OP here because it was older. So I moved things around, and yours was the next oldest post.
Huh? Me no understand.

Once I am entirely finished, I will post every possible match-up (home and away) of each team and what each team should wear.
You do realise there is 306 possible match ups, don't you?

2i8an3q.png

You do realise there is 306 possible match ups, don't you?

F**K THAT
You underestimate my ability to do redundant tasks.

In Maths, my teacher had (literally) hundreds of tests and assignments from the last two years of all year levels. Not a single one had a name on it, but rather a "SACE Number" for identification. Staples weren't used to attach multiple pages together for anything. I once spent three weeks of my maths class time organising it all into numerical order and that's just the beginning.

306 match ups is nothing.

Besides, it's off-season. There's nothing else to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back