Workshop Your 2013 Jumper Ideas

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably should've clarified that it wasn't your design, though. Kind of deceitful, dude.
The majority of logo's on this board are just re-colours, few actually say stuff like "the banner and leaves are just re-colours, but the rest is mine". And besides, it's only and 'ideas' thread, it's not a comp.

There. Now it's all mine. ;)

zajph.png

Sydney:

Kit 1:
juenax.png

Almost like their current home, except the red starts further at the front of the guernsey.

Kit 2:
27wrad5.png

Their Victoria clash guernsey.

Kit 3:
14jysqs.png

Their "interstate" clash guernsey.

Port Adelaide:

Kit 1:
ds7lk.png

New balance and their old school collar = I'm hopeful.

Kit 2:
b5sbc7.png

Inverse.

Kit 3:
1601vza.png

Bright clash. Some may call it an eye-sore or a bit cluttered for whatever reason, but screw you, it's interesting. Personally, I don't think it's perfect enough nor do I think it's exactly "bright" enough to warrant being worn against many teams, so may change this kit later.

Gold Coast home...
jxMaI.png

Ways I think Gold Coast need to improve marketing wise...
- Actually have a design, not just a centered logo with side panels
- Simplify the logo, I thought the original GC logo was okay, things just got a bit messy after they added the gradients...
- Ditch the strawberry red they use now, for a deeper shade
- Ditch blue, better utilize gold

Port Adelaide:

Kit 1:
ds7lk.png

New balance and their old school collar = I'm hopeful.

Kit 2:
b5sbc7.png

Inverse.

Kit 3:
1601vza.png

Bright clash. Some may call it an eye-sore or a bit cluttered for whatever reason, but screw you, it's interesting. Personally, I don't think it's perfect enough nor do I think it's exactly "bright" enough to warrant being worn against many teams, so may change this kit later.

I love this 3rd guernsey and would buy it (even being a crows fan - ive got plenty of Adelaide gear). The V's look a bit funny though. Is that my eyes or just the template? What number would i get...hmmm

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate I was just having a look around at other boards (rarely come on the FGD board) and this design is beautiful. Love your work of the other clubs as well!! Should send all your jumpers to each club and I'm sure they'd have a look at them. Might come onto this board more often, all of you guys are very talented I wish I could do this stuff!! Keep up the good work :)

Mate I was just having a look around at other boards (rarely come on the FGD board) and this design is beautiful. Love your work of the other clubs as well!! Should send all your jumpers to each club and I'm sure they'd have a look at them. Might come onto this board more often, all of you guys are very talented I wish I could do this stuff!! Keep up the good work :)
Check out Andonis1997 AFL-Soccer crossover. Good as

o_O
...We did tank..
And I agree, there's a lot of talent on this board :)

We were just a very bad side, well that's what I tell myself! I'd hate It if the team I love lost on purpose. And yes lots of talent, why can't the actual clubs be smart like you guys to think of these designs, some are atrocious (Brisbane, Adelaide clash, Richmond clash)!!

Are you doing a North one any time soon? All of them look great mate, especially the pink Pies one. :p love the Brisbane Bears homage one, and the Adelaide kits.
Cheers!

North is coming soon. But like Geelong, I'm having some trouble designing a third kit that would be necessary and also feel like NM.

Cheers mate, I appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back