Workshop Your 2013 Jumper Ideas

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

lfwgp.png

Just whipped this up. Cory likes it. Is he high?

So spoke with the woman from Richmond this morning. Here is a quick run down of what was discussed:

1) Was I a graphic designer? They thought this because of the Craegus Designs logo on the bottom of the design. I quickly dispelled that.

2) Describe the meaning of the design.

3) Am I Aboriginal.

4) Am I Torres Strait Islander.

5) Bit more about design and relation to the Dreamtime.

6) Thanks and we will let you know.

So there we go, I'm not holding my breath on this, but at least they actually spoke to me about it, rather than never hearing from them again.

You'd think Kooga's design team will be taking care of that.

This is an idea I had just today for an Adelaide clash.
I think everyone here would prefer it if Adelaide were permitted to use a yellow clash but since the AFL insists on white, I thought I might as well give something original a try. My typical preference is for the more traditional geometric designs, but since it's a clash and a white one at that I figured to hell with it.
My biggest criticism of the current Adelaide clash is that it's too indistinct. It's supposed to be a murder of crows, but it just looks like splotches of colour, even more so than in the original concept drawing which if memory serves was criticised here for that same issue.
My experience of crows is that they tend to be pretty ominous, especially when they just sit there and stare at you, so that's the sort of thing I tried to go for here, something a little more disquieting than the usual fare.
CrowsWhiteClash1copy_zpsc1612760.png

This design is a bit rough (the crows are just copypastas for one thing) but I think it gets the idea across. A few crows sitting on a fence (the traditional stripes for obvious reasons) warily eyeing you. I don't know if it would really work on a gameday jumper, but I reckon it doesn't look too shocking.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carlton fans want to have as much Navy on their clash as possible, so I thought I'd give it a go making them happy by having more navy blue and myself happy and replacing our new clash.
Thoughts?
These would be great in theory and solve that issue well, but I think the fans need to suck it up and concede the fact that a handful of times every year their team will have to wear something else and deal with it :)

Hawthorn didn't take your idea at all. Kinda
Naw, this is a post Adidas dummy spit piece of work (hence the logo). Which implies that he saw Adidas' firste

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back