Teams Your 2014 SC team Ver. 3.0 (During Nab)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is my rough draft, have not done a whole lot of rookie or bye research so will play around when teams come out.

I know a lot of people probably wont agree with Simpson or Zaharakis but i think some of the numbers Simpson put up towards seasons end were pretty good, and hopefully Zaharakis can bump his average a little plus i want a couple POD's

Would love Swallow in defence but cannot see how that can happen.

Am i too midfield heavy? any thoughts suggestions would be greatly appreciated o_O

Attachments

• 2014supercoach1.PNG
    2014supercoach1.PNG
    173.9 KB · Views: 11
imo fwiw

hes priced at an average of 92 points and can easily average 100+

will always be in the blues top 5 players for the game. tag or no tag.

will average roughly the same as cotch and is 80k cheaper
Sorry but I have to disagree. He was poor last year and when tagged he went missing.

without Judd in the team I don't see anything changing. Think he'll avg around 100 which for me isn't good enough.

Yeah its good . The same issue as me- no cover for Sandilands when he gets rested after 3 weeks...guess you just hope at the particular weeks hes out that thurlow might get a gig?

OK here is two examples, both very different theories.

*edit - Team A should have Sutcliffe instead of Webster, Team B has no money to do anything!

A or B ?

I like team 2 better too.

However for me, I still have questions over Dahlhaus and his ceiling.
Any mid-pricers I have included in my side, I believe will average >100 points. (pure speculation of course)

However, having said this, he could be a great POD but I wouldn't want to be burning too many trades on corrections.

Here is my side for critique -

http://s7.postimg.org/7rdjcq0vf/scteam2014v2.jpg

Dont no who to have as f4 out of.
Pav, zorko, hale, gunston, zorko, gray.
Cant afford aything more than these boys unless I start changing rookies which im not keen on

Dont no who to have as f4 out of.
Pav, zorko, hale, gunston, zorko, gray.
Cant afford aything more than these boys unless I start changing rookies which im not keen on
Gunston is the safest choice and the only one of these players in my team. If you want to gamble and go for potential upside, get Zorko or Gray.

I like the structure of your midfield (4/4), and my newest team has gone down the same track.
I'd be wary of Roughead as he may not have as much freedom/time in the ruck as last year and is a big candidate for an upgrade target later down the track in my eyes.

Obviously rookies will change a bit, but I like the overall look of it. Westhoff will be a good premium POD the way hinkley is talking about him.

NOW, I think i'm nearly there guys. PLEASE rate my team as I have offered quite a few opinions on others teams but haven't gotten much love in return.

h1FJFUf.png

How much have you got left in the bank? Having Breust in the forward line is risky. He can score large one week, and a week later pull out 35. I would maybe go for someone a bit more consistent scoring wise. Otherwise its not bad. Is there someone else you can squeeze in the backline instead of Webster?

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys, long time reader, first time poster.

What are your thoughts on this team?

Def: S.Mitchell, P.Hanley, S.Hurn, J.Grimes, M.Suckling, L.McDonald (W.Langford, A.Georgiou)
Mid: G.Ablett, T.Liberatore, T.Cotchin, D.Beams, D.Thomas, D.Tyson, J.Polec, X.Ellis (V.Michie, L.Dunstan)
Ruc: T.Hickey, A.Sandilands (F.Thurlow, T.Derickx)
Fwd: P.Dangerfield, D.Martin, L.Franklin, T.Mitchell, J.Caddy, G.Rohan (J.Kennedy-Harris, S.Lloyd)

$43,800 left

Hey guys, long time reader, first time poster.

What are your thoughts on this team?

Def: S.Mitchell, P.Hanley, S.Hurn, J.Grimes, M.Suckling, L.McDonald (W.Langford, A.Georgiou)
Mid: G.Ablett, T.Liberatore, T.Cotchin, D.Beams, D.Thomas, D.Tyson, J.Polec, X.Ellis (V.Michie, L.Dunstan)
Ruc: T.Hickey, A.Sandilands (F.Thurlow, T.Derickx)
Fwd: P.Dangerfield, D.Martin, L.Franklin, T.Mitchell, J.Caddy, G.Rohan (J.Kennedy-Harris, S.Lloyd)

$43,800 left
Pretty nice team. If someone like an M.Crouch gets picked for R1 I would downgrade Michie to him (or someone that is priced $117/123K) to free up some more cash. $172K is a bit much to have sitting on your bench.

Could use the extra cash to upgrade Rohan to a Kennedy type or Libba to someone in the mid 600s.

I like team 2 better too.

However for me, I still have questions over Dahlhaus and his ceiling.
Any mid-pricers I have included in my side, I believe will average >100 points. (pure speculation of course)

However, having said this, he could be a great POD but I wouldn't want to be burning too many trades on corrections.

Here is my side for critique -

http://s7.postimg.org/7rdjcq0vf/scteam2014v2.jpg
Pretty good side, Walters, Westhoff and Enright are nice picks! I'm personally not sold on Wright and think Caddy is a far better option at that price. Can I ask why you've gone McDonough? I haven't heard anything at all about him, I've just gone Rohan because I know he'll get games. I'd also go for Tyson over Claye Beams, even Aish. Otherwise pretty nice :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back