Teams Your 2014 SC team Version 4.0 (Post NAB)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team attempt, who even knows anymore.

Thoughts? Have toyed with a few ideas such as a weak back line or weak rucks but it just doesn't seem to work.
Only way to have a well balanced team seems to be with a 4 prem midfield.

I have $80k left

Screen Shot 2014-03-06 at 4.20.55 pm.png

Team attempt, who even knows anymore.

Thoughts? Have toyed with a few ideas such as a weak back line or weak rucks but it just doesn't seem to work.
Only way to have a well balanced team seems to be with a 4 prem midfield.

I have $80k left

View attachment 45817
I like your team bud. I actually don't even mind the Danger pick in the mids, it works. Griffen looks like a great POD atm, no one has him barely. Which is strange at how good a year he had. All your rookies are exactly the same as mine except 1.

Only thing I am a little sceptical about is your backline. If Swallow doesn't perform it leaves it pretty slim and weak back there, but honestly that's just being picky. I think it is a solid team.

**EDIT actually just noticed you didn't have Beams, any reason why?

I agree with you there about the back rookies, I can't decide on the last three spots in my team, want to work Zak Jones in if he starts but so many options. :/ I reckon the mid rookies are really good too! A bit on the pricey side but I reckon the 6 I have, I wouldn't know who to get rid of.
Giorgiou, Langdon, LMAC, Laidler all should play round 1. Clurey, KK and Fuller may swell, but if not will definitely play some stage in the year

I like your team bud. I actually don't even mind the Danger pick in the mids, it works. Griffen looks like a great POD atm, no one has him barely. Which is strange at how good a year he had. All your rookies are exactly the same as mine except 1.

Only thing I am a little sceptical about is your backline. If Swallow doesn't perform it leaves it pretty slim and weak back there, but honestly that's just being picky. I think it is a solid team.

**EDIT actually just noticed you didn't have Beams, any reason why?
Cant fit him in unless i drop Minson to Hickey or Grundy. Unfortunately something has to give.
Im trying to keep my Premos as set and forget and i just don't think D.Beams will be in the top 8 scoring mids. Think he will score high but not enough to drop Minson.

With the $80k left over i could either upgrade Griffin to Pendles or Swallow to Enright or Birchall.

Swallow think he will break out this year. He just has to. Ablett, Bennel, Prestia, O'meara can't see to much tagging focus on Swallow

Hmm take 2. Still leaving the fab 4 out to start Ablett,swan,Pendles, danger.. Still have 485k in the bank but happy to take the punt on Frawley and Delaney as pods. Hardly seen Pav in a team either which i find strange anyone know his % in teams?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    359.1 KB · Views: 3
Hmm take 2. Still leaving the fab 4 out to start Ablett,swan,Pendles, danger.. Still have 485k in the bank but happy to take the punt on Frawley and Delaney as pods. Hardly seen Pav in a team either which i find strange anyone know his % in teams?
8.02% of completed teams on Supercoach

Thoughts?
Can trade Libba to Cotchin, who do you think out of those 2?
And also can trade Leuey for any ruck man apart from Goldstein, Minson and Cox (tempted by Pyke and Nic Nat)
otherwise I'm pretty satisfied
p.s cyril suspended round 1 doesn't concern me
Rioli out round 1

Cant fit him in unless i drop Minson to Hickey or Grundy. Unfortunately something has to give.
Im trying to keep my Premos as set and forget and i just don't think D.Beams will be in the top 8 scoring mids. Think he will score high but not enough to drop Minson.

With the $80k left over i could either upgrade Griffin to Pendles or Swallow to Enright or Birchall.

Swallow think he will break out this year. He just has to. Ablett, Bennel, Prestia, O'meara can't see to much tagging focus on Swallow
I would personnally take Beams over Cotchin/Dangerfield and Griffen man. I think he will be a top 5 mid,

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would personnally take Beams over Cotchin/Dangerfield and Griffen man. I think he will be a top 5 mid,
As long as Beams can stay on the field, he will be right up there. No doubt.

This is 5th adjustment. I think I have made the final changes. Any thoughts on this side? I have $22,900 remaining. Thanks all

Attachments

• supercoach5.PNG
    supercoach5.PNG
    112.5 KB · Views: 1

Man I couldn't agree less on beams, and I can't fathom how some people aren't selecting him. A fit beams is a top five midfielder without a doubt, and he's less than 500k. Averaged 122 in 2012

Def: 4 premium + suckling, laidler, mcdonald, georgiou
Mids: 2 premium, + beams + thomas + 6 rookies
Rucks: Sandi + prem + thurlow + king
Forwards: 4 prem + kennedy + rohan + 2 rookies.
22k left over.

Have put premium because have enough $$ to pretty much have anyone and haven't decided yet.

Def: 4 premium + suckling, laidler, mcdonald, georgiou
Mids: 2 premium, + beams + thomas + 6 rookies
Rucks: Sandi + prem + thurlow + king
Forwards: 4 prem + kennedy + rohan + 2 rookies.
22k left over.

Have put premium because have enough $$ to pretty much have anyone and haven't decided yet.

You and me have a very similar setup

Attachments

• supercoach5.PNG
    supercoach5.PNG
    112.5 KB · Views: 3
Just don't see it. Think the Pies are struggling in the ruck department and his scores will suffer. The players named will out score Beams.

Man I couldn't agree less on beams, and I can't fathom how some people aren't selecting him. A fit beams is a top five midfielder without a doubt, and he's less than 500k. Averaged 122 in 2012
Top 10 maybe not 5.
Ablett, Pendels, Swan, Selwood, Griffin, Watson, Cotchin, Johnson, fyfe, Rockliff

Would love some feedback;

Backs: Bartel, Mitchell, Enright, Suckling, McDonald, Laidler, Cutler, Georgiou
Mids: Ablett, Swan, Libba, Beams, Thomas, Tyson, Michie, Polec, Ellis, Langdon
Rucks: McEvoy, Sandilands, Wood, Nankervis
Forwards: Dangerfield, Roughead, Chapman, Zorko, Caddy, Rohan, McCarthy, Kennedy-Harris

Beams wont be a top 8 mid....

Wow what makes u think that? I think hell be top 5 personally

Would love some feedback;

Backs: Bartel, Mitchell, Enright, Suckling, McDonald, Laidler, Cutler, Georgiou
Mids: Ablett, Swan, Libba, Beams, Thomas, Tyson, Michie, Polec, Ellis, Langdon
Rucks: McEvoy, Sandilands, Wood, Nankervis
Forwards: Dangerfield, Roughead, Chapman, Zorko, Caddy, Rohan, McCarthy, Kennedy-Harris

Get rid of cam wood, is rookie listed. Make him into a curry

Slight tweak...

Backs: Bartel, Mitchell, Enright, Suckling, McDonald, Laidler, Langford, Langdon
Mids: Ablett, Swan, Libba, Beams, Thomas, Tyson, Michie, Polec, Ellis, Dunstan
Rucks: McEvoy, Sandilands, Currie, Derickx
Forwards: Dangerfield, Roughead, Zorko, Parker, Caddy, Rohan, McCarthy, Kennedy-Harris

Last edited:
Slight tweak...

Backs: Bartel, Mitchell, Enright, Suckling, McDonald, Laidler, Langford, Langdon
Forwards: Dangerfield, Roughead, Chapman, Zorko, Parker, Rohan, McCarthy, Kennedy-Harris

Good team, fwd line will be pod's :thumbsu:

Slight tweak...

Forwards: Dangerfield, Roughead, Zorko, Parker, Caddy, Rohan, McCarthy, Kennedy-Harris
Ripper team :thumbsu:

Like the Bartel pick, from a Cats fan perspective you obviously thinking he'll be a good pick again this year?

I want to get him in instead of McVeigh/Mitchell and seems to be a good POD this year but just wanted some assurance first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back