Teams Your 2014 SC team Version 4.0 (Post NAB)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry don't know how to do the picture..

Mitchell, Hanley, swallow, suckling, R shaw, Mcdonald, langford, landon

selwood, swan, watson, libba,d beams, d thomas, c beams, michie, ellis, crouch

hicky, sandilands

dangerfield, martin, gray, dahlhaus, rohan, kersten, jkh, impey

109k left.

any feedback would be appreciated

(If you're on windows, search for snipping tool, click 'new', then highlight area you want, then save & upload full image!)

DThomas > Dunstan
RShaw > McVeigh (as 'defacto' mid - particularly since you don't have either of GAJ or Pendles)
Kersten > BKennedy

IMO

please help me!
I have 220.8k remaining... and I don't know what to do with it o_O

I can't upgrade my D6 and F5/F6 to anybody worth it with that $$$, so I'll need a downgrade.
any suggestions will be much appreciated!

YZcUums.jpg

Not sure if this exactly works $$ wise;

Hanley > Malceski/Adcock
Tyson > CBeams/Aish
Wingard* > Gray
Lloyd > Pav/Daulhaus

* I'm waiting to see how he goes this year and looking at him as a potential upgrade target.

$250k left over for one correction trade to premo for either Suckling Pig, Spud Jacobs or Caddy

I have not ruled out Minson, D.Buckley, Swallow or Everitt.

I have considered Wingard, Martin, Westhoff, Zorko etc but I keep coming back to Rioli, I cant go past him for some reason, even with is Round 1 suspension. Thoughts?

DEF: McVeigh, Hanley, Simpson, Suckling, McDonald, Laidler, (Langford, Georgiou)
MID: Ablett, Pendlebury, Cotchin, Kennedy JP, Tyson, Michie, Polec, Ellis, (Dunstan, Crouch)
RUC: Jacobs, Sandilands, (Derickx, King)
FWD: Dangerfield, Franklin, Rioli, Parker, Caddy, Rohan (Kennedy-Harris, Lloyd)

Perhaps only 100k-150k max, which would be more than enough to upgrade Suckling, Sauce or Caddy,

Not sure if this exactly works $$ wise;

Hanley > Malceski/Adcock
Tyson > CBeams/Aish
Wingard* > Gray
Lloyd > Pav/Daulhaus

* I'm waiting to see how he goes this year and looking at him as a potential upgrade target.
That is some shitty ass trades right there.

Thought was to give up a little bit in each (1-3), in order to gain more on the 4th,

Hanley > Malceski/Adcock (Hanley will average about 10 at least higher than these 2)
Tyson > CBeams/Aish (Tyson will average much much higher than these two. He could be the only mid rookie that pushes the 90 mark. Plus has solid job security where the other two are a huge chances for the vest week in week out, so could be anywhere from a 10-15 point difference to as far as 30-40)
Wingard* > Gray (About a 15 point average difference here)
Lloyd > Pav/Daulhaus (Obviously this is all provided Lloyd plays, but you will have a 25-30 point difference)

Hanley > Malceski/Adcock (Hanley will average about 10 at least higher than these 2) - disagree, Hanley +5 (Eski & Adcock no.s 3&4 on SC def scorers last year)

Tyson > CBeams/Aish (Tyson will average much much higher than these two. He could be the only mid rookie that pushes the 90 mark. Plus has solid job security where the other two are a huge chances for the vest week in week out, so could be anywhere from a 10-15 point difference to as far as 30-40) - agree Tyson is better pick here, how much though??

Wingard > Gray (About a 15 point average difference here) - disagree, The Chad +5, IMO

Lloyd > Pav/Daulhaus (Obviously this is all provided Lloyd plays, but you will have a 25-30 point difference*) - disagree, Pav/Dal will score 1500+ SC pts, Lloyd - ??

* :eek:

Hanley > Malceski/Adcock (Hanley will average about 10 at least higher than these 2) - disagree, Hanley +5 (Eski & Adcock no.s 3&4 on SC def scorers last year)

Tyson > CBeams/Aish (Tyson will average much much higher than these two. He could be the only mid rookie that pushes the 90 mark. Plus has solid job security where the other two are a huge chances for the vest week in week out, so could be anywhere from a 10-15 point difference to as far as 30-40) - agree Tyson is better pick here, how much though??

Wingard > Gray (About a 15 point average difference here) - disagree, The Chad +5, IMO

Lloyd > Pav/Daulhaus (Obviously this is all provided Lloyd plays, but you will have a 25-30 point difference*) - disagree, Pav/Dal will score 1500+ SC pts, Lloyd - ??

* :eek:
I made it was clear that it was IF Lloyd plays, it does not have to be Lloyd in particular, could be any other rookie that plays. All I am saying is the top 3 trades are not good. Wingard +5 on Gray? WHAT!?!? Sorry buddy but that is ridiculous.

I made it was clear that it was IF Lloyd plays, it does not have to be Lloyd in particular, could be any other rookie that plays. All I am saying is the top 3 trades are not good. Wingard +5 on Gray? WHAT!?!? Sorry buddy but that is ridiculous.

Agree, 1st 3 trades where to give up a bit, but not quite as bad as you were indicating,

IMO - Wingard - 95, Gray - 90 (as I said, jury's out for me on Wingard in 2014 ATM)

OK9EVUE.jpg

Thoughts?
Like it mate, only thing I would change is downgrade Thomas to a rookie such as Crouch, as you have heaps of cover with Michie and Dunstan on the bench. Then upgrade Laidler/Langford/Gerogiou to a mid pricer who is best 22. I think you are going to struggle a fair bit getting 6 defenders on the park every week with the current lineup.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Help with rate my team and any suggestion would be great
Back line is fair.

Rookie mids are solid, but lets face it, the premium mids are the heart of all SC teams, and you've only really got one. Beams and Murphy should push back up to the top percentage this year, but you're putting all your trust into 3 guys who are coming back from injuries.

Rucks are good, McEvoy will probably be a POD. I'd give Max King your last spot. Cheapest ruck man available and can be used for the captains loophole (if you like to play that).

Forward line is obviously strong, but probably unnecessarily strong. You should be using some of that cash on your midfield to at least get one more premium in there. I'd say wait until teams are announced, have a rookie starting in your F6 spot and then upgrade Thomas to a premo.

A breakdown of my side would be greatly appreciated. There's nothing that sticks out likes dogs balls to me, but I want someone looking from a different perspective to break it down. FWIW, i'm strongly considering taking Caddy out and putting Wright in. I kind of just got on the Caddy Wagon without even thinking. Also considering Mumford > Ryder and Pavlich > Zorko. Not sure. Thoughts? $84.8k left.

Screen Shot 2014-03-05 at 12.23.35 PM.png

A breakdown of my side would be greatly appreciated. There's nothing that sticks out likes dogs balls to me, but I want someone looking from a different perspective to break it down. FWIW, i'm strongly considering taking Caddy out and putting Wright in. I kind of just got on the Caddy Wagon without even thinking. Also considering Mumford > Ryder and Pavlich > Zorko. Not sure. Thoughts? $84.8k left.

View attachment 45631

Solid enough. I had no idea Caddy would be so popular, starting to think I'll have to use Hawkins instead. I have SC gold but I cant find where it says the % in teams, can someone tell me Caddy and Tomahawks % PUHHLEASE! ?

Solid enough. I had no idea Caddy would be so popular, starting to think I'll have to use Hawkins instead. I have SC gold but I cant find where it says the % in teams, can someone tell me Caddy and Tomahawks % PUHHLEASE! ?
You just have to go to Research > Coaches > *scroll across* > Own %.

To answer your question, it's Caddy 20.13% vs Hawkins 6.24%

I don't think you can individually search them, you've just got to go through the list until you find them.

View attachment 45631
looks fine. only thing is fwd rookies but obv that will be fixed when teams are named...

i heard on hear that honeychurch wouldn't get games though.

fwiw like a lot on here i'm tipping caddy for a breakout here getting a lot of clearances thru the middle and kicking a goal or 2. as with anyone like him there's obv risk there.

You just have to go to Research > Coaches > *scroll across* > Own %.

To answer your question, it's Caddy 20.13% vs Hawkins 6.24%

I don't think you can individually search them, you've just got to go through the list until you find them.

Just look to the right of the top name on that list & you'll find the search box, :thumbsu:

sc ownership.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back