Teams Your 2014 SC team Version 4.0 (Post NAB)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks fine. only thing is fwd rookies but obv that will be fixed when teams are named...

i heard on hear that honeychurch wouldn't get games though.

fwiw like a lot on here i'm tipping caddy for a breakout here getting a lot of clearances thru the middle and kicking a goal or 2. as with anyone like him there's obv risk there.
thanks mate! Yeah, it's a line ball for me. I can see the potential that you speak of, but it will depend on what role Wright plays this year that will determine is SC potential. Two preseason's in a row now we've seen what he is capable of, but during the regular season he doesn't get the same freedom in his game.Who knows?!?!

Tyson is the #1 mid rookie lock, pick him or suffer.

A breakdown of my side would be greatly appreciated. There's nothing that sticks out likes dogs balls to me, but I want someone looking from a different perspective to break it down. FWIW, i'm strongly considering taking Caddy out and putting Wright in. I kind of just got on the Caddy Wagon without even thinking. Also considering Mumford > Ryder and Pavlich > Zorko. Not sure. Thoughts? $84.8k left.

View attachment 45631
Grimes sucks dick. Love the Boak pick!! Rest looks really solid, only worry is hopefully JKH plays round 1 for you, otherwise you got a lot of rejigging to do.

My first attempt, 50k leftover.

Jt3VipU.png

Thoughts? Feedback?

Jt3VipU.png

Thoughts? Feedback?

That's a pretty f***ing good side! The only criticism I have is ditch Garlett, he's not going to play.

Jt3VipU.png

Thoughts? Feedback?

Similar to mine, not sure about C.Beams maybe Polec is another option there. I have Dangerfield down Fwd, but having him in the middle does give you good DPP access to the Mid/Fwd, did think of that myself but decided against it. Dont know much about A.Smith. nice team, mine will beat yours though :p

Cheers folks Garlett is really a placeholder! :) Could be Ru Shed B Warmer

Hmmm still playing with it and I know everyone is going to say no Ablett Swan Pendles and Danger = dead, I'm aware of this but they won't be out of the team for long! I have 670k in the bank still and think conglomerately they could drop up to 150k if Ablett spends time forward and beams dominates like I'm hoping, anyway risk I know. And Frawley is staying no matter what, pod for me, contract year with clubs chasing think he can average 95+. But I could be wrong and have no trades by round 15 :)
Edit. Think Daniher has to go in hind site but think he can dominate contested marks forward... Hmm not sure

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    376.5 KB · Views: 6

(Log in to remove this ad.)

D Swallow sucks.
Beams is overrated.
Good luck with Vince, if he was FWD/MID I would have him, but is he going to average 105/110+ so you don't have to trade him at some point????
Dixon is POD just for POD? The FWD/MID's will score more

Looks like a good, solid team overall. Although I do feel Dangerfield is wasted in the midfield when he's a forward. He's taking up the spot of someone like Cotchin there. Probably swap Fuller for Langford down back as well.

Don't get sucked in to the Murray Newman hype around his last game. He's still on the rookie list and is fighting with Callum Sinclair (hopefully not literally, but you never know with Murray) for the upgrade to cover Tom Barrass's injury. I don't think the Eagles will play him until his sentencing has been concluded so I would imagine Sinclair will be upgraded again.

A breakdown of my side would be greatly appreciated. There's nothing that sticks out likes dogs balls to me, but I want someone looking from a different perspective to break it down. FWIW, i'm strongly considering taking Caddy out and putting Wright in. I kind of just got on the Caddy Wagon without even thinking. Also considering Mumford > Ryder and Pavlich > Zorko. Not sure. Thoughts? $84.8k left.

View attachment 45631

Love the Boak pick. Will dominate. Is fit and firing.

Just wondering why people are not picking Walker. Talked a bit about him on another forum (maybe defenders) but still staggered he has not been seen in hardly any teams.

Has slimmed down, looking to do a lot more running. He will dominate. Will avg more points than Kade Simpson, let's leave it at that shall we?

D Swallow sucks.
Beams is overrated.
Good luck with Vince, if he was FWD/MID I would have him, but is he going to average 105/110+ so you don't have to trade him at some point????
Dixon is POD just for POD? The FWD/MID's will score more
I'll agree Vince is a pretty risky pick - probably won't stick with that one.

Looks like a good, solid team overall. Although I do feel Dangerfield is wasted in the midfield when he's a forward. He's taking up the spot of someone like Cotchin there. Probably swap Fuller for Langford down back as well.

Don't get sucked in to the Murray Newman hype around his last game. He's still on the rookie list and is fighting with Callum Sinclair (hopefully not literally, but you never know with Murray) for the upgrade to cover Tom Barrass's injury. I don't think the Eagles will play him until his sentencing has been concluded so I would imagine Sinclair will be upgraded again.

Thanks for your feedback - much appreciated. :)

Hmmm still playing with it and I know everyone is going to say no Ablett Swan Pendles and Danger = dead, I'm aware of this but they won't be out of the team for long! I have 670k in the bank still and think conglomerately they could drop up to 150k if Ablett spends time forward and beams dominates like I'm hoping, anyway risk I know. And Frawley is staying no matter what, pod for me, contract year with clubs chasing think he can average 95+. But I could be wrong and have no trades by round 15 :)
Edit. Think Daniher has to go in hind site but think he can dominate contested marks forward... Hmm not sure

same, especially after an Avatar i saw yesterday, rocker :oops:

Last edited:
n6BgltC.jpg
559k left over. Rip to shreds and help me on who the empty spot should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back