Your 2nd Favorite Club & Most hated Club

Remove this Banner Ad

Second favourite are the battlers over my lifetime: Richmond and Freo, any team that has had a long premiership drought really (Saints/Dogs/Dees). Got a soft spot for Brisbane too.

Most hated: Hawthorn, easily.

Only follow one team and cant stand the rest of them.
But i have found a trend that pretty much every Carlton and Collingwood supporter i have ever know are flogs

So, 60% of the people you have ever met? Ever thought it could be you...

yeh in SA you're either a crows or port supporter and you get bought up following 2 teams. If you're a port supporter you go for port and whoever plays the crows. Vice versa if you're a crows supporter. At school or work after showdowns if your team loses you cop flack for it the whole week.

:thumbsu::thumbsu: Good Footy Rivalry.

2nd Favourite: Richmond. Wife is a member, Was a big fan of Richo - and lets face it they haven't exactly been threatening for a while. That might change soon....

Hate: Carlton. Hate, hate, hate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2nd Favourite: Richmond. Wife is a member, Was a big fan of Richo - and lets face it they haven't exactly been threatening for a while. That might change soon....

Hate: Carlton. Hate, hate, hate.

One hate is enough young man/woman what have we ever done to you?loool except for 1999 i would understand but that would only warrant one hate not three.lol

2nd favourite: The Tigers. More-so when Richo played for them but I still keep an eye on how they go.

Most Hated: Melbourne. Tanking cheating scum deserve all the shit that goes their way.

2nd fave used to be the Bulldogs before they got Hall. Once Hall signed up, they started playing a more boring brand of footy (kick to Hall, kick to Hall, kick to Hall).

Now it's probably the GC.

Least favourite would be Port along with Essendon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Your 2nd Favorite Club & Most hated Club

Remove this Banner Ad

Back