Your 2nd Favorite Club & Most hated Club

Remove this Banner Ad

2nd favourite: Tigers. Strong tassie born players past and present. Best club song. Family ti(g)e(r)s help as well.

Hated: Collingwood, closely followed by all non-victorian AFL sides. When a tassie side eventually comes in it will be collingwood, followed by north melbourne.

2nd fav: West Coast as they have shown us a lot of respect over the years the way they have treated our champions and we have had some sensational games and a few famous incidents, jacket waving, windsock tying, throat slashing etc.

Most Hated: True Essendon supporters are all born to hate Carlton and have no respect for them at all.

2nd fav always been geelong, but i dont go around cheering for them just like them

most hated was always hawthorn- but my friend who goes for essendon and his fellow essendon fans make me hate them equally, he is seriously delusional, they never lose, theres always a great reason why it happened so in his minds its basically a win.

my most disliked team is port - i dont hate them i just couldnt care less if they played in the comp, bore me tears on and off the ground, at least the sides i hate i actually want there.

2nd fave: North Melbourne (Corey Mckernan, Glenn Archer and David King were Brilliant players around the time North were good in the 1990s).

Most hated: Port Adelaide Power (I can respect some of their players Like Wanganeen and Brendon Lade but I hate their fans).

2nd: Melbourne and GC (will change once they become good i think)

Hated: Essendon closely followed by Collingwood

Most hated - freo, least hated - gold coast (they have had less chances to earn my hatred)

Second team : Geelong ,every one in my family is Carlton bar my mum who is Geelong ,so I have grown up watching them and grown to like them

Most hated: Pretty close between Port And Freo

Second favourite: Richmond - love the colours, love the song, and has never really been much danger that they'll finish above us more than once in a blue moon.

Most Hated: Easily the most morally bankrupt club in my lifetime, Carton.
Have been consistently appalled with the sneaky, spin driven, unethical manner in which they have run their club over the years.....it's almost as though Gillard has secretly been calling the shots.
Have no respect for them whatsoever.

2nd Fave: Right now Geelong (used to be West Coast, only because the gf supported them...but she jumped off when all the drug shit was going on and followed Juddy to the light :D)

Most hated: Bombers. Two injustices in the last week of September 1993 sealed forevermore (and very little since has improved matters), or at least until Collingwood manage to do something monumental to top it. As much as I loathe Collingwood, I respect the rivalry and history they share with my own club, and this nuzzles them ahead.

2nd Fav: Growing up in the western suburbs pretty much everyone I know barracks for the doggies so have a soft spot for them. (Except prelim week last 2 years)

Most hated: Essendon

My second team are Port, due to family background. I'd have been a Power suppporter if they'd come into the comp a couple of years earlier.

Also a soft spot for Freo and now Gold Coast.

I loathe Adelaide above all others, with North a distant second.

I don't hate Collingwood. They're just another rich and arrogant Vic club, and there's several of those.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Second Favourite: West Coast - Born in WA, family goes for them so always watch them play. Girlfriend is a Saints member so like them too

Most Hated: Adelaide. But I also don't really like the Bombers. Hated Moorcroft and Bewick back in the day

2nd Fav: Changes season to season, this year I like West Coast.

Least: Collingwood - How I was raised. Bombers - Because they somehow think they hold moral superiority over Carlton. :confused: Only team proven to have cheated to win a premiership but are consistently throwing stones in glass houses.

you must be foley lol.

Usually i pick a second side as a team to follow to the finals. Brisbane (as it couldnt be pies or bombers), West Coast and now Geelong.

hated side, Carlton. yearly beltings in the opening rounds has cemented it. Im trying to hate collingwood less....its too cliche. I don't know whether to hate St kilda or not. I would if my sister was actually a proper supporter...but she isnt.

2nd fav: Essendon (a very attractive girl I know supports them) and Carlton (my parents loved them before Sydney got it's own team)

Most hated: Collingwood and West Coast

Such a complete basket case at the moment but we still feature so prominently in the most hated criteria. Great to see.

Most hated would have to probably be North, although supporters of their irrelevant club will probably take some delight in the fact they are hated by an opposition supporter which is quite rare given their sad history. The sooner the AFL put an end to this tin rattling whoring rabble of an "organisation" the sooner the sport will prosper.

Cue the "OMGZ u mad? coz North beat u" type responses. Umm, no. My answer would of been the same last week, last month, last year, last decade... so on...

2nd Favourite: I'm probably the only person who would say Collingwood. I'm not sure why, probably because i'm close with my cousin who likes them and know plenty of Collingwood supporters. Gold Coast might take that mantle soon.

Most Hated Club: Probably out of Essendon and Geelong. Maybe more Geelong at this stage because I respect Hird.

dont really have a 2nd Fav, As long as they are not playing the Eagles, but when they do i hate them only for that match.

its the supporters that generally shit you more than the teams

2nd favourite Swans.... dear old swannies usually let the pies win.

Most Hated. Carlton/Essendon, probably Richmond as well, better throw in Brisbane, did i mention Stk yeah them too, don't like Hawthorn much either.

Remove this Banner Ad

Your 2nd Favorite Club & Most hated Club

Remove this Banner Ad

Back