Your 2nd Favorite Club & Most hated Club

Remove this Banner Ad

yeh in SA you're either a crows or port supporter and you get bought up following 2 teams. If you're a port supporter you go for port and whoever plays the crows. Vice versa if you're a crows supporter. At school or work after showdowns if your team loses you cop flack for it the whole week.

No you arent I am born and bred here in SA and i hate the crows and port....and all other clubs except the Saints

Cant really single out individual clubs but i can grade them

2nd Teams: Essendon, same colours as WAFL team & Brisbane, used to like Fitzroy

Like: Footscray, Richmond & Saints, would love to see them win a flag.
Adelaide, dont know why really.

Ambivalent: Geelong, Hawthorn, Carlton, Collingwood, Port, Gold Coast.

West Coast are a group unto themselves, Its hard to hate something that the people who are closest to you love but needless to say I do enjoy it when they lose.

Hate: Sydney, ugly ugly ugly football. North, Leeches of the competition, If only the Roys were afforded the same opportunities. Melbourne, Stop living in the past, you have done nothing in 40 Years that makes you a unsuccessful club.

2nd favourite: a tie between St. Kilda and the Lions.

Utter contempt: the pies and the hawks. Epitomise everything that I have contempt for in sports fans. Would not have the number of fans they possess had they not bought flags and manipulated the competition in the 20s/30s (pies) and 70s/80s (hawks).

This place really has short memory syndrome. All of a sudden its only Essendon supporters that have a go at their own players. Not carlton supporters or tiger supporters or anyone else......

Glasshouses.....

truly, I like Mark Blake :eek:

2nd fav - Geelong, always has been.

Most disliked - WB, Hawker, Adelaide, Carlton, Collingwood & Essendon because of some of their fans :eek:

2nd fave - Tigers, Lions

Most hated:

5 - Collingwood, just natural
4 - Carlton, arrogant and cheats
3 - Geelong club is ok, just sick of their fans sour grapes and sooking ever since 2008
2 - Essendon - filthy scum
No. 1 most hated - Melbourne, despicable mascot, blatant tankers, toffy pansy club who voted for a merger.:thumbsdown:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2nd favourite: I always had a soft spot for the Swannies, perennial finalists, and flying the flag for the greatest sport on the planet in a market that stubbornly holds out against it because it's Victorian (in favour of an inferior pommie sport!). But my missus of the last 5 years is a massive Swans fan, so they are clear cut second these days.

MOST hated: Carlton. I just goddamned HATE them. Kicking the shit out of them for the last 6 or 7 years has been sooooo good!

3 - Geelong club is ok, just sick of their fans sour grapes and sooking ever since 2008

Tell me who is still sooking? Geelong continued on by winning another premiership, it's Hawthorn fans that have to hang on to '08. :rolleyes:

I don't know about 2nd favourite, but I like to see the following clubs doing well: Footscray, because they wear the West Perth colours (mostly) and they're not Melbourne, and Gold Coast because they're still new

Hate: West Coast, Port, Hawthorn

North have won 11 of their last 16 against Carlton since 2000. That's a lot of pinching. :)

Second club for as long as I can remember has been Geelong. Don't care enough about opposition teams to warrant any hate.

Yeah I know but still if you look to the last 3-4 years,your bunch would get flogged one week and the following week you would come against us playing like its the grand final,The worst was last year or the year before when you had a veteran Retiring "I can't remember who it is now" and you beat us when we were favourite and i was thinking what a timing he picked our game to f***n retire and get his mob to play for him and were running circles around our team.lol

2nd fave - Tigers, Lions

Most hated:

No. 1 most hated - Melbourne, despicable mascot, blatant tankers, toffy pansy club who voted for a merger.:thumbsdown:

with who??your mob???

2nd team: Has previously been Melbourne, because i like to see young talent with a good game plan have a crack, but i reckon it's the tiges and maybe West Coast this year. Also, we beat both of them this year, so that always makes me like a team more (or dislike less). I do like the look of GC, although they are an AFL abomination. Freo i just feel sorry for, although they have been better the last couple of years, even with injuries.

Hated: Essendon because they are cocky, and Bulldogs because i know a few cocky fans as well.

I'm fine with Geelong because we beat them in finals, and it's a good honest rivalry. Mutual respect, not hate for me. In recent history, Collingwood and Carlton have been our bitches, so i don't really hate them atm.

2nd fave - Tigers, Lions

Most hated:

You dud. :thumbsdown:

Remove this Banner Ad

Your 2nd Favorite Club & Most hated Club

Remove this Banner Ad

Back