Your 2nd Favorite Club & Most hated Club

Remove this Banner Ad

2nd favourite: Fremantle

Most hated: Carlton

High five buddy.

I hate to generalise but I feel I dislike most Vic teams because I grew up in Brisbane and then the West. I just don't feel any affinity with them.

I used to live in Hawthorn and a heap of my mates go for them so they're orright and I like the Saints for the reason above but I can't bring myself to support Vic teams over interstate teams when they play though. I guess I'm one of Demetriou's ghouls.

Don't really hate any team, no not even the Pies, because they were originally another working class club. Don't like cheats, especially the ones who have the audacity to turn around and say that there should be no AFL compensation fund for the inequities in the draw.

Probably have a bit more respect for Sydney (the Bloods and Roosey)
Starting to really enjoy watching the Tiges after a long time of just feeling pity for them.

Dislike supporters who go too far, ie start pushing and shoving old men around, or are really abusive, foul language in front of kids etc, the reality is that it could be supporters from any club, hopefully not too many at mine, and there seems to be a lot more at Collingwood and also Geelong.

I don't hate any Club's, it's more the supporters of some Clubs that I can't stand.

I'm a died in the wool Sainter, but do like Richmond as my "other" team. I have never harboured any ill will against them. When they were good they would kick our arses. When we were good we would kick their arses.

2nd team - Sydney & Hawthorn

clubs I don't mind - Richmond, Geelong

clubs I hate - Port Adelaide, Brisbane, Carlton, Essendon, Melbourne

Most Hated - Fremantle, Collingwood

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doesn't feel righit to have a 2nd team, so i just go for the Cats and that's it. The teams i hate the most are easily Hawthorn and Colingwood.

Don't usually have a second team, but i suppose it's Fremantle or Geelong and will be GWS (thanks to their colours) unless Scully goes.

Hate: Hawthorn, Essendon, WC when they're up and about.

Hate: Joint tie with Swans and Freo

Don't like Collingwood much either

2nd team: there isn't really one but I don't mind Essendon, Geelong and Richmond though

2nd team: Geelong, maybe GWS once they're up and running.

Most hated: Collingwood and Carlton. Crows and Port when they're playing well and the Adelaide media is having a big wank about it.

2nd favourite team: probably Richmond, Carlton close second. Used to easily be Collingwood but unfortunately I can't stand Krakouer so can't bring myself to like them anymore :(

Most hated: Sydney. By a league mile... but on derby weekends its gotta be freo coz the more obnoxious supporters drive me insane

Don't really have a second team but I don't mind Richmond and like what they are building, add to the fact a former Bomber is now coach :)

Dislike: Collingwood but with respect, like the way they go about their footy but their supporters are morons of the highest order.

Hate: Hawthorn, the way these tools carried on after Lloyd sent Sewell into next week was comical, from their tool of a coach to the sniper Brown (when he was with them).

Most hated: Carlton, all my family and friends go for them, and their supporters are the most arrogant tools you could meet. Not to forget their bile history of tanking, and how these morons pulled a win out of their arses in that game in '99. Enjoyed West Coast's performance today, hopefully more teams can replicate it

Second favourite: West Coast: Alot of their supporters brought memberships because we drafted Cuz. Also the fact they turned around a wooden spoon to a top 6 team is just amazing.

Most hated: Essendon. Some awful supporters.

So i was bored @ work and decided to do a quick tally,Now some of you's have posted more than one favorites so i picked the first 2 or the most 2, same goes as hated as well,some have posted only hated or second and i only included what you said,This is a rough estimate:

BIGFOOTY MEMBERS HAVE SPOKEN

Second then Hate.

Richmond 43 2
Essendon 5 58
Carlton 10 58
Collingwood 11 45
West Coast 14 13
St Kilda 6 17
Kangaroos 15 6
Geelong 27 11
Hawthorn 5 28
Melbourne 18 5
Gold Coast 17 1
Brisbane 8 4
Sydney 20 4
Adelaide 3 11
Port 1 13
Fremantle 23 9
Doggies 8 1

*We definately need more hawthorn/kangaroos members in here to award the most hated title to the bombers.lol

*Suprised i saw hawthorn are more hated than i thought and geelong are more loved than i anticipated.

*Don't understand with the west coast hate towards carlton,we used to let you train for free at optus oval when you came to victoria back in the 90's before your games and this is the love we get.:mad:

*On Love Vs Hate ratio Richmond still tops the list followed by Goldcoast but that might change when they start winning and breaking people's heart.lol

*Lmao @ st kilda with all the tough few years they endured they are still fairly hated,No one has a soft spot for them after all that happened.

*Collingwood is no longer the most hated club??:eek: we are more hated than collingwood:confused:

Most Of the hate Geelong>><<Hawthorn>><<Essendon>>>Carlton<<<Collingwood<<st kilda/westcoast, and the rest is all scattered.

Please Continue,God i hate to see what would happen if we win the flag and get number 17.lol

[/LEFT]

Remove this Banner Ad

Your 2nd Favorite Club & Most hated Club

Remove this Banner Ad

Back