Your Pokemon Adventure Awaits! (Werewolf)

Remove this Banner Ad

Shades of the #AngryDwarf emerging here. I wont poke the bear and hopefully you can control your inner little person. Do the breathing exercises your psychologist suggested.
You think nobody noticed your decision to stop being a melting flog coincided with being called out as evil?

You think nobody noticed your decision to stop being a melting flog coincided with being called out as evil?
Not really. I tried to give you a chance today and you have done well up to now, but it looks like it's time for your song.

Not really. I tried to give you a chance today and you have done well up to now, but it looks like it's time for your song.

Of course you would think nobody noticed.

Fits well with your misguided belief you're intelligent.

P.S. I meant what I said about the punt. You deserve to have a win somewhere and you are getting your tiny little ass kicked in here.
#AngryDwarf

Of course you would think nobody noticed.

Fits well with your misguided belief you're intelligent.
Me? Intelligent? Mate, I have that in writing. Pick another angle. Try for emotionally immature.

Me? Intelligent? Mate, I have that in writing. Pick another angle. Try for emotionally immature.
😂

Is this where you tell me about your qualifications and expect me to be amazed?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Isn't Mew the ancestor of all Pokemon?
Yeh Mews the ancestor of them but this is referring to the first pokemon drawn by the creators.

Best part is you actually believe this.
What can I say? It is the truth. You can say what you like, but the online ravings of an #AngryDwarf don't change reality in the real world. I think you would be far better going the emotionally immature angle.

What can I say? It is the truth. You can say what you like, but the online ravings of an #AngryDwarf don't change reality in the real world. I think you would be far better going the emotionally immature angle.
It's funny you say this due to your constant attempts to re-write most things that happen on here.

Nah when I was a kid playing I wondered why their were Rhydon statues everywhere for such a nothing pokemon. Held that little bit of trivia in my brain for many years and its finally paid off.

Never knew.

Remove this Banner Ad

Your Pokemon Adventure Awaits! (Werewolf)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back