Your Pokemon Adventure Awaits! (Werewolf)

Remove this Banner Ad

Moltres? Talonflame?
Pidgey hopefully. Then we got rid of him for just being flat out annoying I don’t need to see a pidgey every two steps in the long grass

For the second time in two days, we have a flip!

If the url stamp for this post is even, SM has received the most votes. If the url stamp for this post is odd, Boncer34 has received the most votes.

I think I'm going to need this one explained to me.

So we can’t kill Barry. What the actual ****.

This game is great I love it. Nothing is as it seems. That’s serious too. So much going on.

I told you he’d be a ****ing pidgey. Can’t get rid of the ****er. Where the **** is the repel I just want 5 minutes of peace with our Barrybran turning up every two seconds.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And 3kz has 2, go figure
3kz string shot clearly did something. I vote we lynch me tomorrow. I know what will happen then and at least the know I can be lynched.

For the second time in two days, we have a flip!

If the url stamp for this post is even, SM has received the most votes. If the url stamp for this post is odd, Boncer34 has received the most votes.

Huh?

I told you he’d be a ******* pidgey. Can’t get rid of the f***er. Where the fu** is the repel I just want 5 minutes of peace with our Barrybran turning up every two seconds.
Stop trying to kill me then. Pigeons are peace-loving bird.

Remove this Banner Ad

Your Pokemon Adventure Awaits! (Werewolf)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back