Your Pokemon Adventure Awaits! (Werewolf)

Remove this Banner Ad

You are the one playing dumb. I offered you evil straight up and you said no. Who'd have thought 3KZ is Football was so spot on about you.
No you didn't.

You wanted us to go "Please Quiv tell us your big important seer."

Flog.

Like I just did? #AngryDwarf
What do people think? I used my Supersonic power on I Don't Care last night and there is nothing to say I can't do that again in the next night phase. If Quivorir is giving us "guaranteed evil" I am tempted to swap to Willy Wonka. I can understand that some people might not want to "go there" because of a possible affinity with Oompa Loompa's, but what do others think?

The alternative is to stay with I Don't Care and I can Supersonic Willy Wonka in the next night phase.

A certain chocolate factory owner is the one we are after today. Note that I am not saying IDC is not evil, but I can guarantee that this particular guy is.

Happy to move my vote off IDC because it's just a feel rather than anything solid.

I'm curious though, how can you guarantee Wonka is evil?

Also in
Happy to move my vote off IDC because it's just a feel rather than anything solid.

Good point. Let's hear it Quivorir.

Its obvious if you look at his posting history in this thread

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3-29.jpg

POKEMON TRIVIA TIME

The first to answer this question correctly will have the pleasure of having me follow in their footsteps for today's lynch... like Pikachu in Pokemon Yellow:
129517.gif

Q: Ice Pokemon are strong against what types?

PS: Googler's shall be ashamed and banished by the village! It's just a bit of fun, give it a shot without cheating.

3-29.jpg

POKEMON TRIVIA TIME

The first to answer this question correctly will have the pleasure of having me follow in their footsteps for today's lynch... like Pikachu in Pokemon Yellow:
129517.gif

PS: Googler's shall be ashamed and banished by the village! It's just a bit of fun, give it a shot without cheating.

Flying Gorund Grass Dragon

3-29.jpg

POKEMON TRIVIA TIME

129517.gif

Ben Cousins Pokemon

3-29.jpg

POKEMON TRIVIA TIME

129517.gif

Flying.

Remove this Banner Ad

Your Pokemon Adventure Awaits! (Werewolf)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back