Your Top 5 -- W@nkers of World Cricket

Remove this Banner Ad

Does this thread go for ex cricketers, because just listening to Sir Donald Bradman he would have to be up there as top 5 all time w***ers, he is just an arrogant, inconsiderate snob.

Alot of people have made bad remarks about him now i know why. It just proves that the best cricketers aren't always the best tutors. Looking at the old footage the fielding is comparable to under 12s.

Does this thread go for ex cricketers, because just listening to Sir Donald Bradman he would have to be up there as top 5 all time w***ers, he is just an arrogant, inconsiderate snob.

Alot of people have made bad remarks about him now i know why. It just proves that the best cricketers aren't always the best tutors. Looking at the old footage the fielding is comparable to under 12s.

But gee he looked good.

Same for WG Grace.

People are saying Flintoff is a w***er but what was the first thing he did after the last wicket yesterday? Shake hands with the umps and The Australian batsmen then joined his team for celebration. The wicket celebration is a bit arrogant but if that is what gets him fired up then so be it.

Same for WG Grace.

People are saying Flintoff is a w***er but what was the first thing he did after the last wicket yesterday? Shake hands with the umps and The Australian batsmen then joined his team for celebration. The wicket celebration is a bit arrogant but if that is what gets him fired up then so be it.

He owed them heaps eh?:mad:

He did the same thing after the 05 Ashes series Win, he was shaking hands with all the Aussie players first whilst his teamamtes were celebrating

What about the original ...

Sir Richard Hadlee - keeping that car all to himself was true w***erism

also
Philip Tufnell
Tim Zoehrer - w***er and stupid
Bill Lawry - imagine having to listen to him if you weren't supporting Australia
Brad Hodge - never forgive him for boring me to death at WACA in 0607

What about the original ...

Sir Richard Hadlee - keeping that car all to himself was true w***erism

also
Philip Tufnell
Tim Zoehrer - w***er and stupid
Bill Lawry - imagine having to listen to him if you weren't supporting Australia
Brad Hodge - never forgive him for boring me to death at WACA in 0607

richard_hadlee300,0.jpg

A true w@nker...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If the Aussie selectors don't show some balls soon and pick the BEST players I'll be updating my list again:rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Your Top 5 -- W@nkers of World Cricket

Remove this Banner Ad

Back