your worst players

Remove this Banner Ad

freo_fan

Team Captain
Jul 7, 2000
WA, australia
Other Teams
FREMANTLE OF COURSE!
ok, we've had fave players and players we hate but who in the afl has no skill whatsoeva?? or just a bit? dont just write people like wayne carey (coz hes a w***er)
but true unskilled players...

Leigh Colbert!!
rolleyes.gif

To ruin what is a great post, you had to make an unnessary comment about Carey. Maybe you're the w***er. I'm sure Freo would hate to have him in their dynamic forward line you goose!! (Sorry to get personal, but the comment was unnessary).

Anyway, in answer to your post about the worst player, in a word, Calthorpe. What a jet he isn't.

Clive Waterhouse, coz he aint anywhere near the w***er Carey is, if Carey is a w***er give the Kangaroos 21 more please.

You drip, Let me remind you who Fremantle said was no good...

Bell
G.Freeborn
McLeod
Farmer
Abraham
Dhurrkay
Burton
Woewodin

I have only scraped the cream off the top of the cake, Shall I keep on going?

tongue.gif
rolleyes.gif
tongue.gif
rolleyes.gif
tongue.gif
rolleyes.gif
tongue.gif

Now seriously, Nick Daffy (sorry Richmond Fans)

Well said Roo Boy 96 I can't believe that Freo let all those players go.

My worst player is LIBBA can't stand him. He is a dirty little so and so.

People

You have taken the comments written by FreoFan out of context. They are saying who are your worst players but don't write in Carey (because ppl think he is a w***er). WE would all love to have Carey but you Roos supporters have been around long enough to know lots of ppl bag Carey and Freofan was looking for some objectivity, not petty jealously.
Yes, we have made some shocking trading decisions but you need to have a look at some of the reasons why the trades were done.

When you are coming into the competition in a two team town against a team which had just won a premiership you need to be competitive early on to satisfy members and sponsors. 16 yr olds will not do that but it was our recruiting staff who failed to get good players for them.
Still, I see that King is over here at the moment and I hope that we sign him and Bell.

4 of the 8 I mentioned were not traded... they were given away...

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

You can have King for Heath Black your number 6 draft pick, send Waterhouse to Port, Port to give us Micheal Stevens and their number 4 draft pick.... SOUNDS GREAT FOR ALL CONCERNED.......

and with your past Recruiting you guys would actually do it...

Yeah Bell hates Fremantle but he likes Perth is there another team in Perth....oh hang on a minute of course the WCE's yeah baby come on down Bell. Midfield of Braun Kemp Cousins and Bell sounds very good to me!

I hate Darren Glass need to get rid of him he's useless. No offence Darren.

worst crows player ...Shane Ellen
worst player Brett James he doesnt know that its called football he thinks its handball
most over-rated player. Chad Cornes
Worst commentator/boundary rider Neil Kerley what a pain in the arse

(Log in to remove this ad.)

well said freo_rules. i did mean "coz hes a w***er" in the way that MANY PEOPLE would call him unskilled because they MAY have something against him...maybe they are jealous or.......... i dont know
wink.gif

i have nothing against him but you dont have to start giving shit to the dockers!! if you want to give shit to someone, give it to me , not the team, what do they have to do with people having a grudge against carey????

sorry if i offended anyone!!!!!!!

Bell with stay with the Kangas next year. At this stage it looks like Kingy will be at Freo. So the Eagles miss out again!!

Originally posted by jod23:
Yeah Bell hates Fremantle but he likes Perth is there another team in Perth....oh hang on a minute of course the WCE's yeah baby come on down Bell. Midfield of Braun Kemp Cousins and Bell sounds very good to me!

I hate Darren Glass need to get rid of him he's useless. No offence Darren.

Seriously have WCE got anything to trade???
Gardiner barracked for North before you goes drafted him.... mmmmmmmmmmmmmm......

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Jod, you hating Glass wouldn't have anything to do with him missing those goals at a crucial time would it. Give him some time he was only drafted a year ago

A question for Jod123 - why would Peter Bell, despite the fact he was originally from Perth want to transfer to West Coast ? What special qualities does this club have, apart from the renumeration (money) side of things. Hehe, let's start from the top
1- the playing side is on the skids, will not make finals till at least 2005
2 - a silly comment possibly, but jumpers look horrible (especially the baby vomit tangerine away jumper)
3 - North is a proven club with a quality coach and the best player in the AFL (Wayne Carey for all you simpletons out there)
4 - West Coast is pardon the pun, a dull washed up paradise for old rejects like Snotty Cummings and whatshisname, Mr
5 - A west coast player is stoned and a drugs cheat
6 - Peter Bell would be hated forever from other club supporters if
7 - Peter Bell won't go to West Coast, cause he's a smart bloke
8 - there is no number 8
9 - Ken Judge is a control freak
10 - West Coast is such a childish and annoying name for a football club, it sounds like a alcoholic drink

jod23,
Darren glass' problem is that he spends more time having cars given to him left right and center, than at training. so its no wonder you don't like him, and if anyone wants to know my source, one of the casual staff at my work went to school with him last year and says he is now a tosspot because he thinks he is a superstar already

Replies to all your reasons G4E -
1- West Coast have a very strong list with some good footballer. The reason for this years slide, was because of a turnover of players - experience player like McKenna, Matera, Kemp etc,. and young players - Cousins, Gardiner, Morrison etc,. While Jakovich and White (who was injured all year) were the only players in between.
I have great optimism for next year, and i know we will be back in the finals by 2002.
2- Pretty Stupid Comment, but yes our away jumper is shocking, but our home jumper i think is good, and i'm wrapped that i just recently bought one. Anyway, those jumpers will be gone by 2002, because of a contract we have with the AFL stating that we must change our jumpers every 3 years. In fact, every club has that contract with the AFL, except for Richmond and Essendon.
3- Yeah, North are a proven club, but signs are there that they are about to slide.
4- Washed Up!! are you serious, name one washed up player from another club. You can not say Scott Cummings, considering he was a Coleman Medalist in 99 and was leading the race before he got injured.
5- Best not to talk about that
6- maybe
7- whats being smart got to do with it.
8- none required
9- Yeah, that it is a big reason, But i think Guy McKenna will be coach in a couple of years.
10- That is a redicolous comment.

------------------
For all your footballing needs be sure to visit my AFL web-site at http://www.geocities.com/eastsydney5/index.html

geelong4eva dont you ever get off? Here's my responce to your post:

1- Your predicting the clubs future for 4 years by basing it just on this year. Thats crazy. With some good trades, rookies developing and an injury free seasons to our stars - the Eagles are definately finals material.

2 - Kangaroos cant talk about jumpers - they are in need for cash so much they have to get out mums old hair dye and splash it accross their jumper for a quick buck... and they lose to Collingwood! LOL

3 - Hmm, well Ken Judge does have to go - but with our last 3 captains, Woosha, Bluey and Jacko/Cousins they are fantastic leaders
smile.gif

4 - Washed up eh? So how come North has to keep recruiting players (Durkey, Winston 'dont-let-me-out-to-the-Crown' Abraham)
And Scott Cummings is a Coleman Medalist - and remember he kicked 2 big bags of 10+ goals this year. The last time a North player won a Coleman was Longmire in 91 - so please get with the times!

5 - He's on the Eagles list - he was tested positive at his Westar Club Claremont. And it's common knowledge he is on the list for players to be de-listed (so this question was irrelevant)

6 - Ok I didnt get the last part to this question, so I cant comment/answer "Peter Bell would be hated forever from other club supporters if"

7 - They do have University/TAFE/McDonalds Franchises over here.

8 - How random are you?

9 - Ken Judge is a person who should be coaching East Fremantle, not an AFL club

10 - West Coast is basically not what people call the club by, only the media. If people are going to the footy, they would say 'So, who do you reckon was the best player for the Eagles'... NOT 'So who do you reckon was the best player for West Coast.'

You've been influenced too much by media.

Remove this Banner Ad

your worst players

Remove this Banner Ad

Back