your worst players

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey West Coast people...why are you guys arguing with the Roos supporters? Their favourite past time is arguing to the death, why bother? Secondly, pity to you because any comments you make about Collingwood now will come back and hit you twice as hard...sooner than you think.

[This message has been edited by Joel (edited 03 September 2000).]

Hahahaha G4E and his stupidity strikes again. I aint gonna answer your stupid questions cos there just way too childish and all you want is a rise out of us which you got from other WCE supporters. 92! 94!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA

Joel Collingwood are crap get with the times man.

I am an Eagles supporter, and I wasn't arguing with the Roos supporters. They are about the only ones on here with something sensible to say.
Snotty Cummings, won the Coleman in 1999, and in that same year kicked one goal more than Lloyd in the home and away season, and Llyod doesn't have an injury to hide beneath this year. And don't go saying that he kicked more then 100 including finals games, because so did Scotti last year. I am just commenting on the home and away season.

My worst player skill wise would be Jaxon Crabb. I know he is a player of ours and therefore shouldn't bag him, but he has done some incredibly stupid things when given his chance at AFL level. I wish I could think of someone from another club, but I can't really think of any stand outs.

Bec

------------------
Scotti is the best!
Eagles Rock 4 Eva!!

How about some of the Kings of turnover? Wayne Campbell and Nick Daffy for a start.
Daniel Hartford doesn't mind kicking to the opposition either. Aussie Jones from St Kilda is a shocker, but the award would have to go to Tony Liberatore from Footscray; just have a look at the final quarter of the Footscray /Collingwood game a few weeks ago!
Awful!

Sad to see what MONEY does to a young man...

eek.gif
tongue.gif
eek.gif
tongue.gif
eek.gif
tongue.gif
eek.gif

But then he cost us nothing and now we will get Heath Black, no 6 Draft Pick (first pick lower then 14, in 8 years) may even make watching the draft worthwhile...

and what else most importantly salary cap space... who at ESSENDON do we want to hold the pot of gold out to... Oh damn it.. they will have to cheat again

Proud Sandie... you just keep on letting me in...

Shaun McMannus - an absolute dud, and even worse, he is a co-captain!!!! He would have to be one of the worst players going around at the moment. I even had the pleasure of hearing this comment come from a Dockers supporter:

"Drummy, would you please get McMannus off the ground so we at least have a chance of winning!!!!"

hmphf! I object to that comment about Jaxon Crabb SexyScott!
And Jods!!!! How can Glassy be your worst player??!?!! He has only had one year with the club and already gotten a few games....what more can you expect!?
I can handle opposition supporters bagging Eagles players but I cant handle Eagles supporters bagging Eagles players!

This is just all too much for me.
BJ

------------------
Eagles Rock!Go Ben and Jaxon!

Remove this Banner Ad

your worst players

Remove this Banner Ad

Back