Zac walks out of St. Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Our good year when we lost Mayne, Ballantyne, Sandi, Barlow, Tarrant, Broughton, Grover, Headland, Haselby all for extended periods of the year and still finished top 8?
We would easily have finished top 4 in 2010 if we had the run with injury you lot had last year.
firstly, sandilands missed like 2 or 3 games.

we had missed kerr, waters, butler, rosa, mackenzie for extended periods this year so wasnt all roses. we got on with it and didnt whinge about it like your club did every single week.

no doubt lack of injuries helps. but freo fans are looking 2010 as though they finished 3rd and just missed out on premiership as opposed to 6th. I have no doubt WCE overachieved in 2011, i think most people think so. Whilst most of us are hopeful of 2012 that under right circumstances we could pinch one, most people dont walk around as though we deserve one or that its a given.

firstly, sandilands missed like 2 or 3 games.

we had missed kerr, waters, butler, rosa, mackenzie for extended periods this year so wasnt all roses. we got on with it and didnt whinge about it like your club did every single week.

no doubt lack of injuries helps. but freo fans are looking 2010 as though they finished 3rd and just missed out on premiership as opposed to 6th. I have no doubt WCE overachieved in 2011, i think most people think so. Whilst most of us are hopeful of 2012 that under right circumstances we could pinch one, most people dont walk around as though we deserve one or that its a given.

That's just plain crap. Sandi missed at least 6 without even checking.
Look this is miles off topic but are you seriously going to try and compare your injury list over the last few rounds going into finals with what we had going on in 2010? The sides we were fielding toward the end of the year were nothing like full strength and half those that were out there were on 1 leg.
We were done by Rd 17 and we still limped in a won a final. You guys were full strength by finals time with mostly the whole squad cherry ripe and achieved just what we did. Went over and go thumped by Geelong.

Bashing Freo for how they use their PSD picks is becoming something of a BF offseason tradition.

My favourite was when Essendon supporters couldn't beleive we'd waste so much on a crab like McPhee then go and spend pick 16, 42 and a player on Mark Williams. :D

lols, but no seriously, if Freo spend a PSD and a whopping 300K contract on Dawson the club is finished!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Zac walks out of St. Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Back