Zaharakis hit on Nelson

Remove this Banner Ad

Player A gives a little love tap to the chin and cops a couple of weeks.
Player B gives a full roundhouse punch with force to the stomach causing victim to double up and vomit then needing to leave the ground. Penalty may just be a fine.
Way to stamp out unnecessary of the ball violence.

Player B gives a full roundhouse punch with force to the stomach causing victim to double up and vomit then needing to leave the ground. Penalty may just be a fine.
Meh, if Nelson needs to run around the ground trying to hold hands of his opponent he'll get whacked.

Hope it hurt, lesson in shit tagging.

It'll be a fine or 1 week at worst

Meh, if Nelson needs to run around the ground trying to hold hands of his opponent he'll get whacked.

Hope it hurt, lesson in shit tagging.

It'll be a fine or 1 week at worst

Shit tagging? Zaharakis had 9 touches to 3/4 time, was a great tagging job.

Zaharakis copped a hard tag and lost the plot. To put it in perspective he had more reportable incidents than possessions in the second quarter.

Shit tagging? Zaharakis had 9 touches to 3/4 time, was a great tagging job.

Zaharakis copped a hard tag and lost the plot. To put it in perspective he had more reportable incidents than possessions in the second quarter.
If the umps paid correct frees he'd have been dragged. Not a good tagging game because subi umps are one sided.

I look forward to him being useless come finals.

If the umps paid correct frees he'd have been dragged. Not a good tagging game because subi umps are one sided.

We'll see

Either way Zaharakis can have a week or two to work on his anger issues.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got to love they are okay with people punching like a coward, as long as its not the head.

A week for the fact he had to punch the rookie in the gut because he couldnt find the ball

Im confused by the footage because he doesnt seem to really connect. Does Nelson have medical conditions that would cause him to barf at little warning?

No wonder there seems to be a lot of jabs to the stomach this year, if it's only a fine would dare say we will see it as a tactic in the future! I would tell my players to do it on the best opposition players whenever an opportunity arises.

I'm not saying I agree with it but it's consistent at least that's all you can ask. If it were up to me it would be a 1-2 week suspension but that's the way the MRP have done it this year.

I'm not saying I agree with it but it's consistent at least that's all you can ask. If it were up to me it would be a 1-2 week suspension but that's the way the MRP have done it this year.

I agree, but the way the MRP is handling it will undoubtedly encourage the tactic, how often do we see players and coaches exploit things they can get away with!

Hahah come on now.

Was that your excuse for him going absolutely missing against freo a few weeks back too?

I agree, but the way the MRP is handling it will undoubtedly encourage the tactic, how often do we see players and coaches exploit things they can get away with!

I agree but I sort of feel they have to do it post season now. They can't be seen to be inconsistent (well worse than they usually are).

Remove this Banner Ad

Zaharakis hit on Nelson

Remove this Banner Ad

Back