Remove this Banner Ad

efcskip47

Debutant
May 7, 2006
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Arsenal
I bought a new jersey last week and was debating about who to put on the back. I think Zaka has won me over with his heroics!

I tip the bombers to win and when Jetta fumbled like 15 metres out, I was convinced it was over. Then somehow, for the sky thy came, a new form of hero...ZAKARAKIS! got me a very handy winner on the tips, finished with 5, good result ;)

I got 11 on my jumper last week. My Collingwood mates were ribbing me saying it was a bit pre-mature.

:D

Its been a few years since i had the 18 on the back. What is the best way to attach numbers these days?
Iron on - will it wreck the jumper?
Stiched on - which looks bodgy at best?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've noticed a lot of 6's on jumpers. TBH I think it's pathetic given that most of those jumpers are being worn by pre-pubecent girls who carry signs saying MARRY ME ANGUS!

I've noticed a lot of 6's on jumpers. TBH I think it's pathetic given that most of those jumpers are being worn by pre-pubecent girls who carry signs saying MARRY ME ANGUS!

He is very cute tho. I do often find myself wondering where the hours of the day have gone after being awoken from my day dream about guss's schoolboy looks and puppydog eyes. :D

you think it's pathetic that we have supporters who are willing to shell out their hard-earned on club merchandise?

Who gives a ****! Good on 'em I say

I've got the #6 on my jumper and I'm neither of the above...but then again I did get the number due to my man love for Sean Wellman.

FWIW the nickname ZAKA is pissing me off. He is name is ZAHArakis. No Zac, Zak or Zack to be seen. Do we need to 'bogan-ify' every footballer's surname?

FWIW the nickname ZAKA is pissing me off. Do we need to 'bogan-ify' every footballer's surname?
I actually agree with you. I make an effort to say his name, and not that. However it seems to have stuck; what can you do?
Just for the record, I stand by my suggestion to call him something Roger Federer-related.

I've got the #6 on my jumper and I'm neither of the above...but then again I did get the number due to my man love for Sean Wellman.

FWIW the nickname ZAKA is pissing me off. He is name is ZAHArakis. No Zac, Zak or Zack to be seen. Do we need to 'bogan-ify' every footballer's surname?

I actually agree with you. I make an effort to say his name, and not that. However it seems to have stuck; what can you do?
Just for the record, I stand by my suggestion to call him something Roger Federer-related.

isn't Zaka both the nickname his mates call him by, and the number-plate of his car?

Nicknames can be anything, you know - there's no guidelines that must be followed

Nicknames can be anything, you know - there's no guidelines that must be followed
No kidding, hence my 'Roger Federer' preference. That's hardly formula, is it?

isn't Zaka both the nickname his mates call him by, and the number-plate of his car?
Perhaps, I wouldn't know. If that's the case, then that's obviously fair enough.

Remove this Banner Ad

ZAKA the new cult hero of EFC?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back