4. A Sandilands
5. S Pendlebury
6. L Montagna
7. L Franklin
8. L Hayes
9. A Didak
10. B Lake
11. P Chapman

As much as the Riewoldt inclusions are nice, they're a little overboard me thinks. Lovin the praise though.

1. Dane Swan
2. Luke Hodge
3. Gary Ablett
4. Aaron Sandilands
5. Brendan Goddard
6. Paul Chapman
7. Chris Judd
8. Joel Selwood
9. Jack Riewoldt
10. Brian Lake
11. Scott Pendlebury

I'm sure i've missed somebody

1. D Swan
2. G Ablett
3. L Hodge
4. A Sandilands
5. S Pendlebury
6. L Montagna
7. L Franklin
8. L Hayes
9. A Didak
10. B Lake
11. L Hayes

As much as the Riewoldt inclusions are nice, they're a little overboard me thinks. Lovin the praise though.

Probably needs more L Hayes!
Other than that I like it :thumbsu:

did franklin win the coleman?

On averaged performance output franklin was the best forward in the comp, he simply played less games then riewoldt and hall who though was second in the coleman was a bit far behind on output as a focus forward in what's a good side that delivers well against lesser opponents.

Pavlich, Hodge, Barlow are pretty much being robbed here and I'd like to think teams outside the top 6 had at least one well performed player other then the coleman winner.
However they know the way this thing works.
The list is based around reputation, being a midfielder with high stats and being a victorian especially in black and white stripes doesn't hurt.
But players knew that coming in to this season and if you didn't trade to collingwood or at least a victorian team like others have you've shot yourself in the foot in regards to getting in.

Zeke's list is more prestigious then the brownlow and AA sides put together by far guys.
I should hope you all got dressed up before coming into this thread.

Franklin averages slightly more goals, as many tackles and 6 more touches than Riewoldt a game and also won several games on his own... He has been very good this year.

How many Hawthorn games you actually watched this year?
He probably would have if he hadn't missed any games.

You can't omit the number of games played and then try to make up for it with 'average per game' stats, quite simply Jack played a full 22 games, averaged 3.54 goals a game and kicked 78 goals. He played 5 more games, contributed 16 more goals to his respective team and had a better and more complete year.

Franklin only played 17 games and did a good job averaging 3.64 goals across those games for a total of 62, which if scaled up to 22 games equals 80.1 goals but unfortunately it doesn't work like that. No one knows how many goals he would have kicked in the remaining 5, it could be argued he 'would have, should have, could have' averaged 3.2 goals or more over 5 games to match or better Jack's output but it can't be regarded as fact because it never happened. In terms of a 22 game contribution to Hawthorn's season he only averaged 2.81 goals a game.

1. Dane Swan (Collingwood)
2. Gary Ablett (Geelong)
3. Brendon Goddard (St. Kilda)
4. Luke Hodge (Hawthorn)
5. Aaron Sandilands (Fremantle)
6. Joel Selwood (Geelong)
7. Alan Didak (Collingwood)
8. Brian Lake (Western Bulldogs)
9. Lance Franklin (Hawthorn
10. Paul Chapman (Geelong)
11. Scott Pendlebury (Collingwood)

Mine would look more like that. I think it's similar to most.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You can't omit the number of games played and then try to make up for it with 'average per game' stats, quite simply Jack played a full 22 games, averaged 3.54 goals a game and kicked 78 goals. He played 5 more games, contributed 16 more goals to his respective team and had a better and more complete year.

no one is disregarding Jacks year mate he deserved to win the Coleman.

But buddy's was a better all rounder year just dint kick as many goals even without talking about jacks advantage by playing more games.he
averaged more disposals and played at CHF at times even on the wing.

"jacks this years best FF, Buddy is the best CHF and also buddy averaged as many goals.................."

I have officially decided who the 11 best players of 2010 are.

These are they:

1. Dane Swan
2. Brendad Goddard
3. Gary Ablett
4. Alan Didak
5. Lenny Hayes
6. Chris Judd
7. Steve Johnson
8. Lance Franklin
9. Jack Riewodlt
10. Aaron Sandilands
11. Scott Pendlebury

Thanks for reading. :)

You left out the AA captain and the bloke that normally tears your mob apart.

Officially terrible.

Remove this Banner Ad

Zeke's Official Top 11 in 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Back