Usage for hash tag: eco

1. Beerfish

AFL Autopsy RND 16: Loss To The Pussies

#eco
  2. Armitage2Riewoldt

Autopsy Round 16, 2024: St.Kilda v Port Adelaide

This team is terrible for my mental health. Need to properly #eco for a while I think.
  3. richard parker

Preview Round 16 v Carlton MCG Sunday June 30th 3.20pm

#eco See you in about 4-7 years
  4. tigs2010

Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 16 Trades

#eco lol I'd say absolutely zero but its only Monday, we could get another 5 injuries this week :D
  5. Elmer_Judd

Game Day Kern’s Poort Puffers vs Old Racist’s Northern LOLions ft. shit music: who has the least Bay supporters?

Butters has #eco Will be at the Bulldogs next season. Lock it in.
  6. frggr

Game Day Magnificent Hawfs Youf vs Tuggers of Punt Road

Richmond board is going to be a bit of an #eco chamber
  7. frggr

Game Day Little 4 Richmond Get Their Second Win of the Season vs Geelong - (relegated to) Kardinia Park

Tough day for Richmond's exciting youf Think I can hear the #eco of Triggering Tiger from here :$
  8. The Mighty

Umpiring

CFL can GAGF - I'm #eco
  9. Elmer_Judd

Game Day Carl10on vs Ninth Coast: The no one gives a **** but we still have to play the game anyway Cup

I am #eco Can't win with so many injuries against an AFL propped up McDonalds Franchise. So no melts from me today folks. Sunnies by 27 points.
  10. Plugger35

News Thread of #ECO

The posters that are legit #eco probably aren't posting here anymore. If you are still posting here and still watching our games you can't really claim to be #eco as you still have some interest left.
  11. FurTheWin

flggr The most embarrassing player name in AFL/VFL history: 17thmond’s Steely Green, take a bow

Sounds fair enough. The average #eco Tuggers fan will be drifting away, stoned out of his mind listening to '70s rock for the duration of the kid's career.
  12. W

News Thread of #ECO

we need an #eco badge. On a side note, how cold is it in Melbourne today?
  13. LennyHayes77

News Thread of #ECO

Reading the first few pages of this thread is funny. Blokes like Billings, Acres, Gresham, Coffield all talked about as the future saving grace! I #eco'd about half way through the last quarter on Saturday. Just felt a numbness wash over me. It was cleansing.
  14. seasonedsainter

Autopsy Round 10, 2024: St.Kilda v Fremantle

Looked OK in the first half, haven't seen the second fortunately, sounds like the forward line stayed in the rooms though. Season done, play the kids at all costs I'd say (but don't play favourites) and actually give them TOG id suggest. Start making tough list decisions on all of our dumb...
  15. chriso11

Game Day Round 10 v Brisbane Gabba Saturday May 18th 7.30pm

#eco
  16. FISTO

Game Day Lethal's LOLions vs Ooze' Sl119me in: Against All Odds

Only a matter of time before #eco is trending
  17. smasha

Game Day Round 10 v Brisbane Gabba Saturday May 18th 7.30pm

#eco Just watch the kids against a down hill skiing team who has won heck all. Our decimated injury list is showing tonight.
  18. Elmer_Judd

Game Day Carlton 'The Eliminator' Blues v Sydney 'The Eliminated' Swans

Well no melts from me. Just feeling like Burgess Meredith right now at the end of that infamous Twilight Zone episode Can't do much with so many injuries. #eco
  19. The Mighty

Benny Departing

CFL can GAGF Im already #eco
  20. Spacedog

Game Day 2024 Round 8 Discussion ....It's Carnage I Tell Ya !

You’ve gone full eco supporting your own team kicking behinds so your SC pod can get junk kick ins
  21. seasonedsainter

Autopsy Round 7, 2024: Port Adelaide v St.Kilda

Full #eco
  22. The Mighty

Player Watch #38 Noah Cumberland

#eco
  23. Fat Nyfe

No Oppo Supporters Fremantle Do Not Contest A Game In Western Australia

Why bother getting emotionally invested in this club. #eco Lasted longer this season than last year I suppose
  24. seasonedsainter

Game Day Round 6, 2024: St Kilda v Western Bulldogs - Marvel Stadium, Thursday 18 April, 7.30pm AEST

The #eco thread is now accepting check-ins.
Back