No Oppo Supporters Fremantle Do Not Contest A Game In Western Australia

Remove this Banner Ad

Freo fans: tonight hurts but at least be courteous to each other while venting.

Oppostion fans or anyone out to have a crack: don't post here. You will get banned and you will get points.

If JL doesn't stop playing favourites and make changes then he can ******* walk. If I have to see JOM, Johnson, Sonny, Banners, and Hughes in the team next week I am going to lose my s**t. Hell, there are probably a small handful of players that actually deserve their spot in the side. Thank * Peel are going well and we have guys playing good footy there.

Please for the love of god bring Chappy in. Please. Please. Please. ******* please.
This was a coaching issue not a personnel issue. We took it up to Carlton and Port Adelaide with the same players.

Honestly this might be the best thing thats happened to this club. Massive changes need to be made now. This game will have ended some careers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

without amiss we had no forward which made mcgovern and barass afraid and they knew it.

from that point on they decided to feast.

Get rid of: Hughes, Banfield, O'Meara, Erasmus
Shaky ground: Johnson, Walters

Silver linings:

• Peel's win giving us the perfect opportunity to get Chapman, Simpson, Brodie, Worner Delean, Voss et al into the side.
  • West Coast's collective fanbase already reminding everyone they deserve to sit alongside the Gypsy Jokers for their overarching contribution to WA society.

The "freo, fat and slow" jest proved true today. WC ran harder and worked harder all day. We lack so much. Walters is completely out of form, Banfield goal kick is worse than Fyfe's, Jackson needs to stop covering his hands in butter, Johnson & Erasmus don't seem to be developing, and Walker crumbles under pressure. Hopefully this comes as a wake up call to a few players.

I got nothing.

After watching us play the last two games, what we just saw is utterly inexplicable. What the fk happened?

Sliding doors to know what happens if we kick 3.0 instead of 0.3 to start the game. We looked on and the constant errant kicks into F50 and constant rebound just broke us completely.

I've never ever been angrier at this team. All the goodwill we've garnered from the wider footy landscape to start the year has just evaporated and we're back go square one.

I think I'll log off for a few days. Fk this... But if you see me posting again angrily in five minutes, no you didn't

Edit: highlight of the night is this thread title. Brilliant to be honest 😂

This is the kind of wake up call we need. There is no future with Longmuir. We have the same zombie vibe as the last rounds of 2011 with Harvey, coming earlier this time around. We need to find a better coach before we waste the talent we have been building on this list.

Disappointing! But our boys should realise they just aren’t that good. Luke Jackson was a massive disappointment

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters Fremantle Do Not Contest A Game In Western Australia

Remove this Banner Ad

Back