Usage for hash tag: equalisation

1. Achy Blakey Heart

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 19 - Lions v Swans Sun July 21st 1:10pm AEST (Gabba)

Well, considering we havent played at MCG since rnd 7 and wont play again possibly until GF against a Melbourne club that finished below us but will get home ground advantage.....id say its a likely outcome. #equalisation
  2. Miha

List Mgmt. 2023 Trade Thread - Part II

They need points for their academy, similar to NGA as far as I understand. Up until now they’ve had free hits at their academy players but now have to use points/picks to get them. #e#equalisation
  3. lionsrules

Non-Lions discussion 2023

Bottom 3 won 7 of the last 10 premierships #equalisation
  4. Reagan Smash

Past #6: Jason Horne-Francis - NM have been informed by JHF's management that he will seek a trade to SA [contracted for 2023]

Port get a 2nd round compo for losing Amon. What is the afl going to give us ? I know I know. He’s not a free agent etc etc and we get nothing #equalisation
  5. Miha

List Mgmt. 2022 Trade Thread - Part III

We should be receiving by priority picks every year until we win a flag #equalisation
  6. G

Rumour Jordan De Goey - The Oracle that is Kane Cornes

You watch the media go Harder on de goey getting hugs from a hot chick than Bailey Smith drug videos wrapping there arms around Bailey. #equalisation #MentalHealth
  7. tige19

Hawthorn’s 2019 Trade/FA - Targets/Incoming players discussion only

No way, Carlton have been pathetic for decades, Gill is all for minority players #equalisation having their time in the sun... he’ll do all he can to stop us from clocking free agency and trade periods.
  8. SSwans2011

List Mgmt. 2019 Draft and Trade Hypotheticals Thread

Mitchell was out of contract and the club he was going to didn't have a high pick. Paps isn't out of contract and the club he's hypothetically (but isn't) going to does have top picks. #equalisation
Back