Usage for hash tag: Malcom

1. JimmyBC

Coach Our Next Coach

I dunno I just wanted to get a #Malcom in.
  2. JimmyBC

Coach Our Next Coach

As #Malcom has always said you are better the second time around, it's hard to say what coming in somewhere fresh could do for him, there's no baggage, he's tactically astute it could work a lot better than some think.
  3. JimmyBC

Opinion A Malcom Blight Style Intervention

To be fair to the OP he wants a #Malcom style cleanout ala Camryland 1996 which wouldn't be a bad thing. It would be the equivalent now of someone ruthless coming in & pissing off Dixon, Boak, Wines, Burton etc. before they walk through the door.
  4. Grave Danger

Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 25

I've heard #Malcom banging on about this before the current plague of 'dangerous tackles' - I think Wilds even scoffed at the idea...
  5. PortWTF

Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 24

#Malcom
  6. Grave Danger

Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 24

#Malcom had a dream... https://www.sen.com.au/news/2023/05/15/north-melbourne-greats-bold-kangaroos-prediction/
  7. Grave Danger

Player Watch Jason Horne-Francis - You were always one of us

#Malcom reckons JHF is trying too hard: https://www.sen.com.au/news/2023/03/10/footy-legend-blights-advice-for-horne-francis/
  8. Grave Danger

Player Watch Jason Horne-Francis - You were always one of us

#Malcom emits some wind... https://www.sen.com.au/news/2023/02/14/dont-make-the-same-mistake-power-urged-to-make-positional-call-on-horne/
  9. JimmyBC

Game Day Littler Battler Club From Alberton v Mighty Tigers (6:50pm SA Time)

A decent coach would have the kicking to the advantage side of a teammate sorted quickly.. hell even #Malcom would sort it over lunch.
  10. Grave Danger

Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 22

Just saw this pic in an Adelaide Now article where #Malcom was saying, “There really has not been a lot of improvement in the Adelaide team” when asked on the Crows season to date. I wonder the pic was taken at a Crows function...
  11. JimmyBC

Coach Our Next Coach

Heard his old mate Blighty criticize him tonight about forward entries. #Malcom is late to the party but it signals doubts creeping in.
  12. Grave Danger

Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 20

There's Wilds, cupping #Malcom 's balls.
  13. JimmyBC

Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 20

#Malcom & Ross the Boss don't count?
  14. Grave Danger

Universal Love Willem "big willy style" Drew

#Malcom and Wilds must've thought they were talking to a Crows out of towner when they grilled him about that. Great answer, Drew.
  15. Grave Danger

Toast The media....*Nods Head*

I left 5aa on today after Timmy's show finished and Dear Old KG is f..f..filling in for #Malcom - asks a bewildered Wildy, "Who's got the better squad out of the Crows and Port Adelaide?"
  16. Grave Danger

News Russell Ebert diagnosed with leukemia

...next year North beat Port again for the flag and both were playing centre, so I assume Russell lowered his colours that day. Those two years probably nail the argument over who was the better player. A young fella called #Malcom was better than both of them in 1972, in the umpire's eyes at...
  17. Grave Danger

News Russell Ebert diagnosed with leukemia

Heard #Malcom talking on his radio show earlier this week that he'd heard that there might be two HoF legends named this year. Apart from the original group in 1996 there's only ever been one legend named at a time. Maybe Russell is being 'fast tracked'... (irony)
  18. Grave Danger

Injury 2021 Injury Updates Thread

Miles Bergman has just been talking to #Malcom and Wildy - said it was "a little hammy in the first quarter last week".
  19. JimmyBC

Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 19

Not even at the half way point and it's back to low scoring dirge lmao.. #Malcom in the lab coming up with more rule changes as we speak.
  20. Grave Danger

Preview Showdown 49: Round 8, 2021 vs Adelaide

#Malcom reckons it's very appropriate, what with Troy winning a flag for Crows and Shane winning one for Ports. I've heard him say this twice now and on each occasion Wilds has been too in awe of the great man to correct him (if Wilds is in fact aware of the error).
  21. JimmyBC

Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 17

...few others really got him there I don't think he's the West End SA Great type it was just the right circumstances, he seems to carry on more about Woodville than anywhere else in his twilight years. I certainly don't think any other coach at the time goes back2back with that side other than...
  22. JimmyBC

#Malcom & Wayne played there once though eh
  23. Grave Danger

On 5aark Rowe and Wildy will be saying Port Adelaide have to win it next year, while #Malcom will say something weird like, "You know, I reckon it could be someone from outside the eight. No, not the Crows."
  24. Grave Danger

Banter TRTT Part 11: Ghosts n Sh..tuff

#Malcom Blight was saying the other day that soccer should ban the header (due to the senile dementia pandemic) and let the players use their hands. He's an ideas man is #Malcom and not at all senile.
  25. Grave Danger

Roast Media Shakes Head, Part 7

The recently reinstated AFL journo Mitch Cleary reckons Newnes's gift from the umpires last night was the best after the siren goal since #Malcom Blight's. I'm not sure how it was any better than Robbie's FROM ONLY A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO and at least Robbie's was fully legitimate. Ban the...
  26. Grave Danger

Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 14

#Malcom has lost his marbles as well as one of his Ls - his solution to the congestion blighting the game: make it so you have to tackle the ball, not the player :drunk:
  27. Grave Danger

He brough Gibbs in, but not Mackay, so he's only half listening to #Malcom
  28. Grave Danger

#Malcom is an ideas man - he hasn't quite thrown the baby Crows out with the bathwater, rather turned the spa jets on full blast and mixed them up real good: Ted to CHB, Doedee to FF, Mackay - yes, Mackay to Fwd pocket, Gibbs on the wing :drunk:
Back