Usage for hash tag: MOT

1. Elmer_Hauser

Think Tank What Bay 13 posters really look like.

#MOT
  2. Elmer_Hauser

Game Day Carl10on vs Ninth Coast: The no one gives a **** but we still have to play the game anyway Cup

I would be drinking like a fish during games like this, but saving my liver for tomorrow's English soccer Promotion Play final between my Leeds and Southampton at the Charles Dickens Tavern. #ALAW #MOT
  3. Elmer_Hauser

Universal Love Best Wishes To All The BF Blues Faithful & Happy New Year 🎄 🍾 🎉

Definitely mate. But yes no jinxing our 2024 season mate. Going to re-watch the game at Elland Rd v Ipswich later, that's a performance worthy of the highest vintage. Loved it :) #MOT
  4. Elmer_Hauser

Premier Lg EPL Matchday 18, 19 & 20 - On Optus Sport

The Glazers have no reason to sell #MUFC when they keep making a mint for them and fheir shareholders every financial year Also Leeds United are the sleeping Giants of English Football btw (we just pasted Ipswich Town at Elland Rd) :) #MOT
  5. Elmer_Hauser

2023/24 Championship, Lower, Non-League & EFL Trophy - On beIN Sports and iFollow

GET IN PIROE ! You watching DirtyLeeds ? #MOT
  6. Elmer_Hauser

Preview 2023 Semi Final - Carlton vs Melbourne Friday 15th September 7.50PM @ MCG

#MOT mate Next year for sure we gotta meet up pre game. Beers/Drinks on me.. I know we were meant to meet up before the Gold Coast game at the G but fate stood in the way (and it's amazing how our season turned around after that) The Don Revie Factor from the sky maybe ! I don't believe in...
  7. Elmer_Hauser

Autopsy 2023 Elimination Final Blues hold on in a thriller

Smashing stuff buddy. See you then mate #MOT #upthebaggers
  8. Elmer_Hauser

Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 5 - West Coast Wonders v Roys FFC @ The Colosseum [MOTR]

It's fitting I that I have to play on SM lol Gonna take him to the cleaners, Leeds Style #MOT
  9. Elmer_Hauser

Game Day Around The Grounds Rounds 11 - 15

...if not thousands of troubled young teens lives. He was the most extraordinary and giving human being I ever met, like the absent father I never had ... Hope the Sainters win tonight for you and in memory of Spud, whom from all reports was also a very kind, generous and giving person. #MOT
  10. Elmer_Hauser

Game Day THE MAIN EVENT: Fully Sick Mate V Collingwood Magpies

...good and polished on the day.. Happy to admit it. Wish my club was as professional and well run as your yours. No excuses, I am officially #eco Just hope my Leeds can get a miracle and win at West Ham. If we somehow do that, getting Jack Ginnivan's face tattooed on my left butt cheek ! #MOT
  11. Elmer_Hauser

Premier Lg EPL Matchday 28 - On Optus Sport

Gotta love being above Everton on the table again #TheGarciaRevolution :) #MOT
  12. Elmer_Hauser

Resource Mental Health

...I am so damaged and broken from within that I will never have a family or a life time partner (my own father was an alcoholic who physically and emotionally abused me, my brother and especially my mother) for many years before my Mum had the courage and strength to leave him as a toddler...
  13. Elmer_Hauser

Official Match Thread Season 34 Round 9: Roys FFC vs Fighting Furies at Brunswick Junction Oval

We are one of the top 15 most historical and successful clubs in English Football history :) #MOT
  14. Elmer_Hauser

Game Day Around The Grounds Rounds 21 - 23

Let's bring him to the Bluebaggers :) #MOT
  15. Elmer_Hauser

The on topic thread 3.0

Meslier proving his world class goal keeping skills at Suncorp #MOT
  16. Elmer_Hauser

The Association Football AFL Thread 2.0

My pleasure comrade #MOT
  17. Elmer_Hauser

EPL Matchday 38 (Manchester City Champions)

An emotional wreck right now.. Would say I feel sorry for Burnley fans but I would be lying. **** em. Never easy been Leeds, its a final day miracle we were all praying for. Also congrats to Citeh too. Just an amazing day and weekend overall. #MOT 💛💙💛💙💛💙
  18. Elmer_Hauser

EPL Matchday 37 - On Optus Sport

Brighton are poo. Easy win for Leeds. #HaveFaith #MOT
  19. Art Vandelay_

EPL Matchday 36 - On Optus Sport

#MOT all the way.
  20. Elmer_Hauser

EPL Matchday 34 - On Optus Sport

Pretty value point at Selhurst despite a bog ordinary second half. Not A game I would want to watch again. But it is one point more towards safety and that is the main thing. #MOT
  21. Joffaboy

Coach 2022 Coaching

Or Leeds United - fanatical fan base but relatively crap for 3 decades - #MOT
  22. Elmer_Hauser

EPL Matchday 29 - On Optus Sport

GET IN HOT ROD !!! BOO YEAH #MOT
  23. Elmer_Hauser

Leeds United Premier League Survival Support Thread

Can I get some neutrals here to share to give their love, positive karma and healing thoughts to help us stay up #MOT
  24. Elmer_Hauser

The Manager Merry-go-Round

...most LUFC fans hoped) Bielsa gave me the happiest and most heart warming times in almost 30 years of supporting #LUFC, yeah I am a bit mad at a few feces throwing galoots who are agog at sinking the boots into El Loco and Leeds. If we (Leeds) are going down, I'm taking you all with us #MOT...
  25. Elmer_Hauser

Official Match Thread S33 Round 4 - Fighting Furies vs Roys FFC at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

I lost a bet on the Association Football Board before last year's Champions League final, and stuck with that awful avatar until the completion of the Premier League Season. But I a am life long dyed in the wool Leeds fan #MOT
  26. Elmer_Hauser

The on topic thread 3.0

I am going to buy a Raphinha Brazil Kit one of these days myself Best international player in the Premier League right now plays for Leeds and I am so proud #MOT
  27. Elmer_Hauser

EPL Matchday 19 - On Optus Sport

COP THAT BIN DIPPERS #ElmersRevenge #MOT #ALAW
Back