Official Match Thread Season 34 Round 13: Roys FFC vs West Coast Wonders at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

That depends on which Mcdonalds you go to - my Dad bought one yesterday while at our local shops- he paid 85c!!!

He could only get 64.70588235294118 for $55

Any Liverpool fans here?

rodrigo-leeds-united.gif

#WEALLLOVELEEDS #MOT

He could only get 64.70588235294118 for $55
Given that icecream is actually a shitload of pig fat in a cone, that’s a really sad fact

I can't break the period you had the Chelsea avatar that I always associate them with you now.

Speaking of Avis, I love yours, the Chilli Cook Off/Johnny Cash Space Coyote is one of the All time great Simpsons episodes. Absolute class !

Speaking of Avis, I love yours, the Chilli Cook Off/Johnny Cash Space Coyote is one of the All time great Simpsons episodes. Absolute class !
Back in the days when the Simpsons was good.

Hi everyone, I wrote a poem.

pause for applause

Roses are red.
Violets are blue.
The Roys are going to win.
Because the Wonders are poo.

You can repost but please let me know so I can invoice you for royalties. Thank you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

pause for applause

Roses are red.
Violets are blue.

You can repost but please let me know so I can invoice you for royalties. Thank you.

less John Donne, more zack Dung

pause for applause

Roses are red.
Violets are blue.

Hmm only 1 love react so far.

Obviously you flogs don’t appreciate classic literature.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 34 Round 13: Roys FFC vs West Coast Wonders at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back