Autopsy 2023 Elimination Final Blues hold on in a thriller

Who played well for the Blues in the Elimination Final vs the Swans?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

My son was stressing my partner was stressing I was chill a said this is a different team they only remember heart ache. My son is 10 every surge they doomed on me I said you wait we will answer it and I was bloody right to the end I never lost faith that was fucnin AWSOME.
What I game to attend and witness I’m so happy for all the crew clan village that got the privilege of that memory.
I might have been at home but I’ve never seen my son so invested in a game for him join in my passion was a joy thank you CARLTON

images

This lad will be in my dreams tonight x

Just one thing to say right now… Blacres is an absolute freaking hero. What a great footballer.

Gutsy AF. As soon as our season is over. He's going under the knife. Nothing but respect for him. Playing in immense pain and absolutely gunning it.

Genuine legendary effort if we pull something out of the hat the rest of the season.

I was expecting to be nervous & tense, but we had the game won apart from a few spurts by the Swans & umpires - but, it was quite relaxing given our lead

I’ll take the win and move onto next week.
Plenty of room for improvements, especially by some bigger names.

A shout out to Cotters & Acres - that a seriously great recruit :D

Oh my, he’s got the stupidest hair cut, but Ihave the biggest man crush on Blake Acres.

was massive.

It's taken a long time to get here. Club has gone through massive changes since those salary cap days. Been the result of so many people over that time, with some with finances (but maybe overreach in some areas), others bringing board into contemporary era (over a long time), footy department seemingly very stable, and with quality people on and off the field. So good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, we had brain fades. Yeah H was awful. Yeah Curnow was well held.

But fudge me, if you were at that game and you walk away with a negative thought in your head, then footy is not the sport for you.

That was one of my best experiences going to the footy and I’m 49. For my 13 year old it was transcendent.

They won a final having looked gone for all money three months ago. So proud of these boys.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I don’t even feel happy yet.
Just numb from the stress and disappointment of letting them back in

Relief is my initial and still pertinent emotion

Take it into context Stam, all the Swans players tonight were seasoned finals performers, most of our boys bar less than a handful popped their finals cherry tonight.

Context is everything, esp with regards to finals

Congrats on winning your first final in how long again? By 6 points no less in what was our worst performance for the year. Enjoy your 10 goal hiding against Melbourne next week. :thumbsu:
Yeh thanks Horse enjoy the off season

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy 2023 Elimination Final Blues hold on in a thriller

Back