Usage for hash tag: MOT

1. Elmer_Hauser

SKYBET EFL Championship 2019/20

Sorry trolls, no bottle jobs from Leeds this time around! #MOT #ALAW πŸ’™πŸ’›πŸ’™πŸ’›
  2. Elmer_Hauser

GET IN BAM BAM #MOT
  3. Elmer_Hauser

Autopsy Rnd 4 - Blues beat Bombers by 1 point

DirtyLeeds Are you as hyped as me right now? What a night #MOT πŸ’›πŸ’™
  4. Elmer_Hauser

BAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM #MOT
  5. Elmer_Hauser

Autopsy Round 4, 2020: St.Kilda v Richmond *MADDIE'S MATCH*

...a defensive and grunt working champion as a player, Ratts sure loves the attacking and flair style of gameplan, which has been the Saints way for a long time. Really hope Brett can bring home a 2nd Cup to Moorabbin (except against us obviously) Have a good weekend friends and go Leeds joop...
  6. Elmer_Hauser

https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/football/leeds-united/nine-obstacles-standing-between-leeds-united-and-premier-league-2870537 That is a pretty cosy draw for Leeds (on paper), if we beat Fulham, I dare say we have one foot inside the Premier League πŸ’›πŸ’™ #MOT
  7. Elmer_Hauser

Coronavirus and Football

https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/football/leeds-united/efl-update-outlines-championship-stance-amidst-leeds-uniteds-promotion-quest-2868493 If they are gonna wait till June the 8th on making a decision on whether the Championship can resume, I will get the impression it will be...
  8. Elmer_Hauser

Will this season get finished or will it be null and void?

Yeah, bloody oath. Best, most passionate fans in the world. Case closed ! #MOT
  9. Elmer_Hauser

Never been (sadly) #MOT
  10. Elmer_Hauser

Coronavirus and Football

Passion is not a Crime ! #MOT #ALAW
  11. Elmer_Hauser

Coronavirus and Football

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/football/2020/apr/17/norman-hunter-former-leeds-united-england-defender-dies-aged-76 Shattered, was one of the all time great legends of Leeds United, **** this corona shit. This hurts a lot. #MOT
  12. Elmer_Hauser

Leeds will always be a more successful club than Tottenham, regardless of your selfish agenda #MOT
  13. Elmer_Hauser

Coronavirus and Football

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/sport/amp/football/52244115 One of the best players in one of the best and toughest teams English Football has ever seen. Speedy Recovery Norm πŸ’›πŸ’™πŸ’›πŸ’™ #MOT
  14. Elmer_Hauser

Woo Hoo, back on top, with The Baggies drawing and extending our gap in the automatic promotion spots. It's finally happening, isn't it ? πŸ’›πŸ’™πŸ’›πŸ’™πŸ’›πŸ’™ #MOT
  15. Elmer_Hauser

Absolutely off Meh, I got the reference, not offended, might have been something I found amusing when I was 15. Anyhow didn't get home till about 3 am.absolute scenes of mayhem. Loved every second of it. #MOT
  16. Elmer_Hauser

Lube up SM, Leeds going in dry #MOT
  17. Elmer_Hauser

I will be at the Charles Dickens tonight for Dull Shitty vs Team of Destiny. Should be a great atmosphere, the LUFC club of Victoria are always fun and loud. We knocked over a couple of Christmas Trees one year at another venue lol (and understandably, haven't been back there since) #MOT
  18. Elmer_Hauser

The on topic thread 2.0

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ You just get the warm feeling the fairytale Leeds return to the top flight is gonna finally happen, with so many of our promotion rivals shitting the bed lately. This club is not very good for the ticker though, but always immensely satisfy to beat the Sewer rats or Millwank πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† #MOT
  19. Elmer_Hauser

It was my birthday yesterday. What a delightful present Leeds have given me for my big 40. COP THAT MILLWANK πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ’›πŸ’™πŸ’›πŸ’› #MOT
  20. Elmer_Hauser

Random Discussion - NO POLITICS, NO RELIGION

...has broken my heart more in the past 15 odd years, Carlton or Leeds. But I cannot imagine my life being better if didn't support either, even through rough times, both LUFC and the Navy Blues have greatly enriched my life (and met lifelong friends through supporting both) #MOT #BoundByBlue
  21. Elmer_Hauser

Bluemour Melting Pot XXI - Like seriously, the polar ice caps have got nothing on us

I am probably happy for Fraser to get one more year as Northern coach, but obviously it's finals or bust for him in 2020.
  22. Elmer_Hauser

Great to see Lee Bowyer flying the flag for Leeds at Craven Cottage ! πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘Š #MOT
  23. Elmer_Hauser

Leeds leave it late but Score twice in the last 5 mins to beat rubbish tinpot Barnsley bums. On your bike Tykes! Fabulous weekend of results for us. #MOT
  24. Elmer_Hauser

Hopefully Leeds can score more goals v Forest then Essendon vs The Dogs tonight (wouldn't be too hard :D) #MOT
  25. Elmer_Hauser

Pablo is by far the best player in the championship. Just a delight to watch every week #MOT
Back