Usage for hash tag: nopressure

1. Ford Fairlane

Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

The way this round is going, if we win tomorrow we could be in the top 4. #nopressure
  2. Jen2310

List Mgmt. 2023 National Draft prospects

#nopressure kids lol
  3. Cubs2Lions

Multiplat AFL 23 - PS/Steam Releasing May 4, Xbox TBC

Adelaide, here is your chance to make everyone like you again next Thursday :$ #nopressureatallthough
  4. gutsroy

Game Day Round 4 discussion.

He promised a ton if you write the round intro next week #nopressure (nah, all good, just jokes, know you're busy)
  5. goreds

Preview 2022 Rd 15 Carlton vs Fremantle Saturday June 25 1:45PM @ Marvel Stadium - Team Post #808

Honey getting built up into a frenzy by game time... Wouldn't have the Carlton board any other way! #nopressure
  6. Zevon

Official Match Thread S33 First Preliminary Final: Dragons FFC vs Roys FFC at Ljp86's Lair

...the bench, whose midfield spends most of the game at the pub, whose full forward doesn’t even show up to training half the time, whose backline cares more about yelling WOSHMOBBSDING than actually defending, and whose spiritual leader has possibly never used a smart phone in his life...
  7. The Magnificent Seven

Is it time to give 35 to Nick Daicos for his career!

No 70 because he’s twice as good #nopressure
  8. Lore

VFLW Game Day VFLW 2021 Season - Preliminary Final loss to Geelong

Tell you what, long sleeves and bright blonde hair reminds me of someone else #nopressure
  9. spudmaster

Player Watch Welcome to Hawthorn - Keegan Brooksby

Three goals, twenty touches or you can start looking for your fourth club! #nopressure #allthebest
  10. daddy_4_eyes

Training 2019/20 Preseason Training

Anyone know what our pre-season schedule is like in terms of intra-club and practice games? Haven't been able to find anything, but with the Marsh Community Series only a couple weeks away I'm wondering if we have an intraclub coming up that Keys will provide footage and commentary. #nopressure
  11. triggering bro

Opinion Who should be captain 2020 poll

Whoever it is will be short term captain until Max King takes over #captainking2022 #nopressure
  12. Dustin Credible

Preview Round 23: Richmond v Brisbane | MCG | Sunday 3.20 (25/8)

Loving Balta's inclusion. With Buddy's 300th coming up seen a lot of his Hawks goal where he hurdles two prostrate players and kicks a long range goal... I reckon Balta's got something like that in him. #nopressure On POT-LX1 using BigFooty.com mobile app
  13. Dr Spaceman

List Mgmt. 2019 Draft Thread

...we can to do so. Yes I get all the talk of getting mids, but these Kings are special. And the 2 of them in the same team would be amazing. There was only 1 Lockett There was only 1 Carey There was only 1 Nick Riewoldt. But there’s 2 of these buggers 2 of them!!!! #nopressure #musthave
Back