Preview 2022 Rd 15 Carlton vs Fremantle Saturday June 25 1:45PM @ Marvel Stadium - Team Post #808

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funnily enough on speed alone Logue is an absolute freakshow athlete. I'd suggest Charlie is a better jumper and distance runner but Logue certainly has him covered for pace and explosiveness.

Both are amazing athletes for different reasons.

Charlie had better get the arms out then, instead of trying to take chest marks.

Excuse the intrusion again, just have to comment/respond to 4 Flagsin5yrs. Based on your analysis, basically our backline is shyte and we should in all fairness get flogged.

Makes one wonder how we managed to pull off a win last game?

Logue and Cox have both improved this year, and Logue might cause a few headaches in the coaches box as our new makeshift swing man. He has proven a godsend up forward in resent weeks for the smalls to crumb from. He was an athlete foremost and footy player second in his early days, but he’s becoming quite a versatile part of our 22.

I think Freddy for us might be the one you guys might find a handful, he was inconsistent early in the year but had a breakout game against the Demons and hasn’t looked back, well apart from getting a weeks suspension for hitting the booze after the win over the Lions. He’s had a couple of weeks off with the bye so no idea who we will get come game day, but if he’s on he will be a headache.

Arr0w - thanks fella.

Hoping our small band of Purple Army supporters can drown your lot out, looking forward to a good crowd and a cracking contest, good luck, no friggin idea who will win this one!
Cry me a river.

Your backs are up against the current leader of the goal kicking this year and last year's reigning Coleman medallist.

Probably the best KPF pairing in the competition.

I agree that both Cox and Logue have improved this year - they needed to!!

Sure, all that doesn't mean we'll win - we all know midfields invariably determine most game results.

And yeah, I rate Freddy very highly as I've said previously.

But don't go wetting the bed because I state our KPFs are significantly better than your KPDs - they are, that's a fact.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cry me a river.

Your backs are up against the current leader of the goal kicking this year and last year's reigning Coleman medallist.

Probably the best KPF pairing in the competition.

I agree that both Cox and Logue have improved this year - they needed to!!

Sure, all that doesn't mean we'll win - we all know midfields invariably determine most game results.

And yeah, I rate Freddy very highly as I've said previously.

But don't go wetting the bed, like Arrow, because I state our KPFs are significantly better than your KPDs - they are, that's a fact.
you might wanna retract your cranium..........

Too slow myblueroan :p

#Icanseedeletedposts
Old West Reaction GIF by GritTV

It will be Logue on Charlie again. It's a perfect match-up for Logue, Charlie could barely get a sniff against him last game and was very lucky to finish with 2 goals.

Our injuries are staggering and they've got Fyfe back. We'll probably have to hope they have an off day for us to have any chance.
Depends how quickly the ball is coming in, Curnow will beat Logue one out if the ball is delivered with speed, different story is if there is slow ball movement which allows them to get a 2 on 1 whether that is Curnow or McKay.

It will be Logue on Charlie again. It's a perfect match-up for Logue, Charlie could barely get a sniff against him last game and was very lucky to finish with 2 goals.

Our injuries are staggering and they've got Fyfe back. We'll probably have to hope they have an off day for us to have any chance.

It’s all good.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Disagree.

We have played poorly for the last three weeks really. We need to bring our best to be a chance, but our best can most certainly beat them.

can finally get to another game, just saying I haven't attended a loss since 2019s Dees Blues game, have I attended like 6games since then? yes... but it's been awhile since I saw us lose in person. good omen surely.

Going as well but I think the last win I saw was Geelong about 2017/2018 when Gibbs was BOG and Cameron Wood rag dolled a Geelong player ??

Honey's played 6 AFL games haha.

If any other club supporters visited this thread they'd think we were talking about Judd returning to the side.
F_t...
That is true.
But this Carlton forum has the uncanny ability to rate some players on the basis of:
1. A special break out game, when they were best on ground eg. SPS against Bulldogs
2. On their Draft or Recruitment positions eh. Dow, LOB, Williams, McGov, Martin
3. On the potential of they could be when they have enough games under the belt or have developed their body: (The Gunna Category)
TDK, Cunners, Marchbank, Carrol, Kemp, Mollop, HONEY, Philp, Cottrel, Stocker, etc.

We are an impatient mob. We can project the outcomes we really want. And don't let the facts get in the way of a good story. Hmmmmm...

BTW: for the record. I think Honey has great upside

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back