Usage for hash tag: QuoraQuotes

1. FireKrakouer

Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 10: Everything's 'Peachy...

#QuoraQuotes President Trump, 2017: "As you all know, I had a terrific conversation, a perfect conversation, with Prime Minister Trumble of Australia. You know what he told me? You know what he t- and get this, he told me that they have 50 million kangaroos in Australia! 50 million, more than...
  2. FireKrakouer

Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 10: Everything's 'Peachy...

#QuoraQuotes "Quick one: what's the difference between my jokes and my penis? Women don't laugh at my jokes!!" - Bernie Sanders
  3. FireKrakouer

#QuoraQuotes "I'm not answering any questions without my lawyer present". "Mr. Giuliani, you ARE the lawyer". "Yeah, so where's my present? LOL". - Impeachment proceedings, 2019
  4. FireKrakouer

#QuoraQuotes "If pronouncing my B's as V's makes me sound like a Russian stooge, then soviet!" - President Trump
  5. FireKrakouer

Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 9 - The Shi'ites Hit The Fan (Cont. in Part 10, see OP)

#QuoraQuotes "I've always found that if you glue a dead wasp to your palm, you can slap people that you don't like as hard as you want on the back of the head. They'll think that you did them a favour". - Donald Trump, "The Art of the Deal", 1987
  6. FireKrakouer

Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 9 - The Shi'ites Hit The Fan (Cont. in Part 10, see OP)

#QuoraQuotes When asked about the economic impact of Black Friday: "Black Friday? Don't they already get a whole month?" - President Trump, 2019
  7. FireKrakouer

#QuoraQuotes "He who farts in church, must sit in his own pew". - Mike Pence, 2016
  8. FireKrakouer

#QuoraQuotes "Caitlyn Jenner". - President Trump, 2019, when asked who his favorite X-Man is.
  9. FireKrakouer

#QuoraQuotes "Never trust a tennis player. Love means nothing to them." - FireKrakouer, 2019
  10. FireKrakouer

#QuoraQuotes "Haters are just proof that you're doing something right." - Kim Jong-un
  11. FireKrakouer

"Everything not saved will be lost." - Nintendo quit screen #QuoraQuotes
Back