Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 9 - The Shi'ites Hit The Fan (Cont. in Part 10, see OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked you to go into more detail about something you'd said a few times.
You posted a link to a blog that didn't seem to say what you claimed.

I asked you to quote the part that did support what you claimed, and the evidence.
For some crazy reason... you can't do that.

According to wiki.
And there was this.

But you want to ignore that, and go with Ben Domenech
Domenech was involved in a journalism scandal that resulted in the removal of his work from The Washington Examiner and The Huffington Post when it was disclosed that Domenech received $36,000 from Joshua Trevino, a conservative pundit and lobbyist, to write favorable opinion pieces about the government of Malaysia without disclosing the relationship. The payments came to light when Trevino registered as a foreign agent of the Malaysian government, and disclosed that Domenech was one of several young conservative writers who wrote articles favorable to the Malaysian regime to bolster its image in conservative media.​

Nah, i wanna run with this .... , its very specific about who gets investigated, a half hearted approach to Russian collusion to only find what it wants to find.

1572591194157.png

Ok help me out here and explain how is that comparison racist? Don't just say "if you don't see it then that's a problem" actually tell us all how that is racist.
Presumably you can see that one might be concerned with the comparison of a white supremacist hate organisation that targets African-Americans to a equality/justice seeking movement? Lahren is a stupid person.

Last edited:
The left is now openly tearing itself away from mainstream America. If they could just leave this poor man to do what he was elected to do!

The left in America parallels the left here, no longer do they represent the aspirational working or middle class, their policies represent inner suburban virtue signalling elites, or at least they think they are elite.

Sorry mate but i trust Dan Rather more than i do you.
Nothing personal.
Dan Rather v WA roo.

Now theirs a clash of the Titans.

One use to talk on TV a bit in the US, the other is a bigfooty superstar.

Hardly an even battle me thinks. ;)
I am far more truthful than Rather

(Log in to remove this ad.)

#QuoraQuotes

"I've always found that if you glue a dead wasp to your palm, you can slap people that you don't like as hard as you want on the back of the head. They'll think that you did them a favour".

- Donald Trump, "The Art of the Deal", 1987
Reads just like David Warner’s autobiography

Haha, well of course one hopes that even people as uniformed as you appear to be, can recognise there is no comparison between the kkk and blm.
Unfortunately they are just as bad as each other. In recent history, BLM have been responsible for many more deaths.
Reads just like David Warner’s autobiography
Who?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back