Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 9 - The Shi'ites Hit The Fan (Cont. in Part 10, see OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he has been President for around 3 years, so he has donated 1.2 million.

Say what you like but a not insignificant sum for anyone, but then again he could donate all he has and for those suffering TDS it would not be enough.

That million or so is what the Clintons and Democrats paid for the pee pee dossier gathered through colluding with the Russians.

But orange man bad

right!

Hang on - aren't you claiming he's a billionaire? So yeah, 400k a year is most definitely an insignificant sum. Its a PR exercise designed to generate good will and you appear to have bought it hook line and sinker.

Ridiculous statement re: donating all he has. Of course that would be huge and would rightly see him recognised for it.

So someone that has never read a book, no foreign relations experience, won’t read briefs or listen to advice - his gut feel is the best way to go??

I might listen to the Defence Chiefs.

[Oh well, the Village Idiots have switched the focus away from Trump blackmailing Ukraine. Doesn’t make me overly bright either.]
When all the available books, and all the available advise is stupidly wrong what but gut feel are you left with?
The US has hardly had a coherent foreign policy since 1945 let alone since 1989 or 2001 when they went fully autistic.

When all the available books, and all the available advise is stupidly wrong what but gut feel are you left with?
The US has hardly had a coherent foreign policy since 1945 let alone since 1989 or 2001 when they went fully autistic.
When everyone else is marching out of step, and you're the only solider marching correctly? Yeah, right.

How will we all cope without Trump? I know it’s likely to be another 5 years before that fateful day, but I worry how empty our lives will become.

I can’t imagine a single cable news service surviving the inevitable ratings slump. The same devastation awaits a suite of left and right labeled internet news sites.

No doubt, a few sorry souls will still visit political social media forums but I expect there will be a fair bit of nostalgia for the Golden Trump years, when everyday gifted us fresh scandal, new drama another imminent fiasco and invigorated all sides of the political spectrum.

Yes when the normal dull sanctimony in politics inevitably returns to its full mind numbing bloom -then even those who today find loathing Trump irresistible will maybe shed a tear and remember fondly the days when the god emperor shook the world.

Yeah, but this is the assessment of someone who actually believes Russia would have preferred Hillary over Trump :tearsofjoy:

I think everyone will be fine.

The US has been selling out the Kurds since 2002 FFS
Whatever happened to that Kurdish State in Iraq?
Take it up with the international community. Maybe if Trump hadn't been so cloth earred diplomatically in the past he may have been cut some slack but consensus around the world and even from within Trump's own party is that he sold out valued allies.

When everyone else is marching out of step, and you're the only solider marching correctly? Yeah, right.
Who is this everyone and where on earth were they marching us to?

By 2016, the entire western world was awash with refugees from Middle Eastern Countries. The one constant in each and every one of these countries was US skulduggery. There is nothing more clear or undeniable. During the Bush/Obama years US foreign policy created over 10 Million refugees within the Middle East. This doesn't begin to count the suffering caused to many other millions, the loss of life and limbs, the mental trauma and the destruction of cities.

Turkey has accepted and housed the largest number of these. Jordan the next. These countries didn't cart them off to a nearby island prison. Nor, like throughout west, did they bitch and moan about the refugee crisis - the west actually caused.

If there was anyone marching out of step with the world - it was US foreign policy. And these US failings are hardly limited to foreign policy. But that is out of the scope of this post.

The freak election of Trump in 2016, occurred precisely because enough thinking US citizens were exasperated and acknowledged that their own country had become a dangerous catastrophe - rogue political state and a threat to all mankind.

Trump is hardly the best solution to this existential threat, he is not prepared or trained for any of what is required. The difficultly is that it appears that no one else is either. As the Democratic Primaries most clearly prove, they can't find a single candidate who can confidently defeat Trump - unless of course they can persuade someone like Oprah to run. Which tells you exactly how hopelessly screwed up this crazy Super Power has become.

In this moral and intellectual vacuum - enter from left stage China with Russia and a little timid India.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am consistent lmao. You are trying to shift the goal posts though, your implication was that Russia supported Trump over Hillary (did they?) for this reason as though Putin has oracles who can forsee troop withdrawls 4 years in advance in an evolving situation. So your what if is no more than an attack on Trump-Russia angle.

Trump is doing what he said he would this is surprising to many as we've never seen a politician keep promises. Clinton would give whatever the people who pay her want her to lucky for Russia they have plenty of dark money to give.

Oh come on. Did he need oracles to see that Donald "no more wars" Trump would be better for him than Hills "no fly zone" Clinton?

This is getting surreal.

Oh come on. Did he need oracles to see that Donald "no more wars" Trump would be better for him than Hills "no fly zone" Clinton?

This is getting surreal.
You suggesting Hillary has record of standing by her principles which would have intimidated Putin?
And that Trump whilst totally unpredictable could be relied upon to work in Russia’s interests?

Hang on - aren't you claiming he's a billionaire? So yeah, 400k a year is most definitely an insignificant sum. Its a PR exercise designed to generate good will and you appear to have bought it hook line and sinker.

Ridiculous statement re: donating all he has. Of course that would be huge and would rightly see him recognised for it.

I would say he is a billionaire based on what his business is worth not what he has in the bank, i am a millionaire on paper, hundreds of thousands of Australians are.

I do agree its a PR exercise though, its politics.

But the facts are he does donate it, if he didn't those same people that say it is a drop in a the ocean would be having a go if he didn't donate it.

Yeah, imagine dropping off the M in your user name, but then again, you do have friends on here so maybe not so alone but still appropriate in the 'm'asses.

This about sums it up.;)

View attachment 769217

Gee that's a bit harsh and quite frankly a little childish.

Everyone is my friend, even you and even the posters who have blocked me.

You suggesting Hillary has record of standing by her principles which would have intimidated Putin?
And that Trump whilst totally unpredictable could be relied upon to work in Russia’s interests?

I'm suggesting that Clinton is a warhawk and Trump, by and large, isn't. Its one of his best features. Which predisposition ya reckon Puty would prefer?

Like I said, this is getting surreal. Somehow you blokes have managed to goad us into an actual discussion about who Russia would prefer to be prez out of Trump and Clinton :drunk:

Ps. I'd also argue against Trump being "totally unpredictable". Thats up there with 4d chess and "take him seriously not literally" ie. fluff from his supporters in defence whatever bullshit he's just said or position he's just backflipped on.

Trump can always be relied upon to be Trump.

I would say he is a billionaire based on what his business is worth not what he has in the bank, i am a millionaire on paper, hundreds of thousands of Australians are.

I do agree its a PR exercise though, its politics.

But the facts are he does donate it, if he didn't those same people that say it is a drop in a the ocean would be having a go if he didn't donate it.

What? Has this potential donation been a point of contention with other candidates in the past, some of whom have been exceedingly wealthy?

Your persecution complex is showing.

Who is this everyone and where on earth were they marching us to?

By 2016, the entire western world was awash with refugees from Middle Eastern Countries. The one constant in each and every one of these countries was US skulduggery. There is nothing more clear or undeniable. During the Bush/Obama years US foreign policy created over 10 Million refugees within the Middle East. This doesn't begin to count the suffering caused to many other millions, the loss of life and limbs, the mental trauma and the destruction of cities.

Turkey has accepted and housed the largest number of these. Jordan the next. These countries didn't cart them off to a nearby island prison. Nor, like throughout west, did they bitch and moan about the refugee crisis - the west actually caused.

If there was anyone marching out of step with the world - it was US foreign policy. And these US failings are hardly limited to foreign policy. But that is out of the scope of this post.

The freak election of Trump in 2016, occurred precisely because enough thinking US citizens were exasperated and acknowledged that their own country had become a dangerous catastrophe - rogue political state and a threat to all mankind.

Trump is hardly the best solution to this existential threat, he is not prepared or trained for any of what is required. The difficultly is that it appears that no one else is either. As the Democratic Primaries most clearly prove, they can't find a single candidate who can confidently defeat Trump - unless of course they can persuade someone like Oprah to run. Which tells you exactly how hopelessly screwed up this crazy Super Power has become.

In this moral and intellectual vacuum - enter from left stage China with Russia and a little timid India.

I think this was one aspect, the other was middle America has had millions of jobs exported by successive weak Governments more interested in foreign policy than domestic, combined with the continual flooding of the country with cheap mexican Labour in the south with imported Indian techo's etc in California and other states driving wages and job prospects down for American kids.

And yet the Democrats seemingly have NFI about all this and cling to what will turn out to be a 8 year impeachment charade.

You're making the same mistake as Trump and assuming that international diplomacy is like sealing a business deal. Erdogan, Xi, Putin, they've fought tooth and nail for years to get where they are and understand politics and diplomacy, Trump the politician is a little over three years old and is very much still learning as he goes and a President with L plates on, which before you even regard his narcissism and fragile ego, in this day and age is not good for his country.
There's no international gentlemens agreement that says you have to deal with thugs and thieves a certain way because said thug and thief have paid their dues on the world stage.

Trump has the upper hand in all deals because he has the biggest stack at the table.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back