Usage for hash tag: sackken

1. Enviable Tradition

Autopsy Port versus an actual football team

We need to somehow get the media to turn the blowtorch to Koch. Publicly challenging his fortitude is the only way to get the ego to take action. Come on Kochie. What are you? Chicken? #sackken
  2. Enviable Tradition

Opinion Sack Hinkley 4 - Show Him The Door

Holding out breath hoping we were wrong. #sackken
  3. Enviable Tradition

We said that last year. #sackken
  4. Enviable Tradition

Better than 0/9 #sackken
  5. Enviable Tradition

News Jarrad Schofield departs for West Coast

Reports from who? The same people that defend Hinckley? #sackken
  6. Enviable Tradition

I cant believe nothing is going to ****ing change. Port have taken a leaf out of the AFLs book on the prison bars debate. Say nothing, do nothing, hope it goes away. #sackken
  7. Enviable Tradition

Roast Media Shakes Head, Part 7

...finals series) - and that hard-earned and promising opportunity slipped in a way that irritates and frustrates every Port Adelaide supporter who accepts defeat only when every human endeavour has been exhausted" It's almost like the punters knew we would likely waste the opportunity. #sackken
  8. Enviable Tradition

It's a made up title to cover for a mutually agreed sideways move due to irreconcilable differences. #sackken
  9. Enviable Tradition

Cahill is my Obe-Wan. #sackken
  10. Enviable Tradition

No wonder Ken wanted to start with the same midfield line-up... #sackken
  11. Enviable Tradition

Except that he's probably leaving because Ken wouldn't let him do his job. #sackken
  12. Enviable Tradition

News Brett Montgomery joins GWS

Please put together an alternative board we can petition for. Even if it is zero % chance of success it puts pressure on the incumbents. #sackken
  13. Enviable Tradition

News Brett Montgomery joins GWS

I wonder if it will be an extension forKen or a statue? #sackken
  14. Enviable Tradition

Our only hope is that Koch reacts to losing Schofield in the same way as he reacted to losing Ken and panics and creates a succession plan, then Ken quits. #sackken
  15. Enviable Tradition

List Mgmt. 2021 Trade Targets

That would suit us better too. #sackken
  16. Enviable Tradition

Resource 2022 Membership - 63,240 as at August 25th

Has any club become successful by patronising their fans for pointing our their mistakes? #sackken
  17. Enviable Tradition

Resource 2022 Membership - 63,240 as at August 25th

We sell our memberships under false pretences. We claim to exist to win premierships and then plan to try and win more than 50% of games. #sackken
  18. Enviable Tradition

Changes for Season 2022

The first two members of our alternate board we petition for. #sackken
  19. Enviable Tradition

Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 21

But also we have pissed away the best chance to become the undisputed #1 club in SA we will get for a while. The Crows have been embarrassing themselves on all fronts and instead of taking advantage we say "hold my beer". #sackken
  20. Enviable Tradition

Id rather create an alternative board and have a petition to the AFL to bring them in. #sackken
  21. Enviable Tradition

Strategy Slow starts...what can be done?!

It's because Ken isn't smart enough to come up with a game style. So it changes with the wind, I mean assistants. #sackken
  22. Enviable Tradition

...AFL Nation. “You can't explain it any other way because they (Port Adelaide) had the rail run. No injuries, everything going their way, home prelim, having the week off." https://www.sen.com.au/news/2021/09/11/the-epitome-of-a-choke-brownlow-medallist-says-power-have-no-excuses-for/ #sackken
  23. Enviable Tradition

It's amazing. We know our starts are a problem. Then when asked why we set up at the start the way we did he says "that's what we always do" It's a dark dark comedy. #sackken
  24. Enviable Tradition

I must admit on first blush I thought we might be bravely hiring a female coach. #sackken
  25. Enviable Tradition

I'm sure Hardwick and Beveridge are happy to applaud. Simpson too. #sackken
  26. Enviable Tradition

Now THATS a sliding door. #sackken
  27. Enviable Tradition

Autopsy Port versus an actual football team

Yeah we are going to have to take tips on dark humour from our 90s, 00s Richmond fan friends to get through. We are going to have to wear the chokers tag AGAIN til.we win another one #sackken
  28. Enviable Tradition

2022 head coach

Could we tell Ken we are ending his contract in 6 months then decide half way through next year if we want to move him on or offer him another 6 months? Now THAT would be ruthless. #sackken
  29. Enviable Tradition

I wonder of Koch has cone across sunk cost fallacy in all his economics study? #sackken
  30. Enviable Tradition

List Mgmt. 2021-2022...List management.

Triggered "Port Adelaide is set for a relatively stable off-season, with the club’s exit interviews so far suggesting little list change ahead of 2022." #sackken
Back