Opinion Sack Hinkley 4 - Show Him The Door

When to sack Ken?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The club needs to be bombarded with calls, messages, emails from as many members as possible telling them that the comments from Koch this morning are unacceptable.

"We exist to win premierships" not win loss ratios.

How about some passion from Kochie? he should be demanding explanations' from the coaches for that dismal performance where is the anger? the disappointment? the passion?

Clubs are judged by the premierships they win who cares if we are admired by the football industry who gives a f... seriously what the hell is that all about put that in our trophy cabinet "admired by the industry"

Contact the club tell everybody you know to contact the club
Do you have Richo's email, unless he gets them direct it will fall on death ears.

A workmate who also went to the game & left a quarter earlier than me mentioned that stinkley & Schofield had a punch-on at some point that night, with players arguing between one another before the game. If so, then changes MUST be made & hope f**ken falls on his sword
I actually really hope this is true. Its about the only scenario which would provide an actual excuse and give us some hope for the future.

A workmate who also went to the game & left a quarter earlier than me mentioned that stinkley & Schofield had a punch-on at some point that night, with players arguing between one another before the game. If so, then changes MUST be made & hope f**ken falls on his sword
Schofield would belt the shit out of Hinkley...
Why would players be arguing before the game? After that piss poor performance I could understand.. but before?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol as if they had a punch on and the players were arguing. Such a load of shit.

It's time to bombard them with John Butcher memes.

Getting belted by 12 goals in a home PF is NOT an aberration as Koch says, but an unacceptable, unequivocal failure.

To dish up that utterly dispirited, pathetic, embarrassing, & insipid performance on the National stage should be condemned by everyone associated with the PAFC. Where the hell is the accountability? Is any one answerable, or do we just laugh it off as a poor night.

From the outset, it was blatantly obvious we weren't mentally or physically prepared to engage a battle hardened, well skilled opponent. One club duked it out against a very formidable opponent last week, while the other cracked some light hearted jokes & kicked some soccer balls around. What a f***** joke, & this is meant to be an acceptable part of the journey to greatness & prolonged success?

On match day coaching...Beveridge made Hinkley his little bitch from start to finish, with Kens well ingrained incompetence only adding to Beveridges complete dominance. To allow the WBs an extra man surrounding the Stoppages is a sackable offense in its own right. Any student novice of the game would know that this is one of the great strengths of the Dogs game.

Koch, thanks for your service but it's time for you to clear your desk & stick to your day job of reading the teleprompter news. Ken, you can follow suit & start building your greyhound breeding dynasty because you sure as hell can't successfully coach a footy club.

email sent lets get this started,

"Admired by the industry" who is? Kochies' ego I assume

Tell you what I'm admired by and that's the number of PAFC magpies premierships

How many prelims do we need to lose before we get some reaction from the chairman 2? 3? 4? 5?

How about demanding an explanation as to why Drew was sitting on the bench whilst Libba collected 5 touches

How about an explanation as to our forward line plan of bomb it long to Charlie so he can hopefully with one hand knock it to our small forwards hoping they can kick a goal? wow that's admired by the industry.

We have two extremely talented young forwards who have great skills for tall players, we have good users of the ball who can kick to leading fast tall forwards,
when did that last happen?

Melbourne do it Bulldogs do it Port don't but hey we have admiration.

get pen to paper members

Maybe over Ken wanting to start Drew on the bench, because he has started on the bench in other games.
It's amazing.

We know our starts are a problem.

Then when asked why we set up at the start the way we did he says "that's what we always do"

It's a dark dark comedy.

#sackken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back