List Mgmt. 2021-2022...List management.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be content to see Lycett go and for us to run with Hayes as the #1 ruck in 2022. It's time.

We need quality young key defenders.
This, so much this, Scott just isn't up to it, needs to go while still has some.value and hayes must play from round 1.

It's a reset but it won't be worth shit while Ken is still in charge.

Drew is as good as any young inside mid we would be able to bring in without selling the farm. He has shown in multiple games he can be that 30 possession 6+ clearance mid. Free him from a tagging role and let him go at it next year.
Yeah, Drew is the least of our concerns right now. He needs to evolve his game to get more ball while still keeping the defensive aspects to his game. Confident he can do that.

Joel Garner tough player good disposal never got a crack so delistwd ???

Big play for Alistair Clarkson for the start of 2023.

Ken has had 10 years that is enough.

Little list change means that the club thinks that the growth of Duursma, Bergman, Drew, Rozee, Butters, Jones in 2022 will outweigh the further going backwards of Lycett, Dixon, Boak, Gray, Jonas.

To be a premiership threat still think we are short of an elite mid via free agency, and that we need to use all of our first rounders for the next 3 years.

The club would never do it - but a youth policy next year would be awesome, along with targeting next years draft, by trading out some of the old players.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

LOL

There are probably 30 players on our list that I would let go of before Burton, Amon or Houston. Including our current captain and last captain.

Plenty of great players who won't put their body on the line have been axed. Him squibbing that mark in the second was one of the most un Port Adelaide things in finals I've seen

Rozee squibbed probably more than anyone else. If that's your reasoning why is he not on your list?

From my seat I didn't see Rozee squib, I saw him zig zagging for no gain, but DBJ and Burton lost me on Saturday night. At least I can rationlise Jonas not wanted to get reported and rubbed out for killing JJ

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Giving Mcintee another year.

There’s literally no way anyone can convince me he’s an afl level player.
This could have been said before he was drafted. It was a very strange pick. If it comes down to it I'd rather have McEntee than Woodcock, but in an ideal world I'd have neither and pick up a player who isn't small. At least McEntee has some weapons with pace and aggression.

Delist:
Garner
Woodcock (rookie)

Retire:
Goldsack (rookie)
Hartlett
Motlop

Trade:
Houston
Clurey

Whatever compensation we get from Houston can go towards Dawson as hopefully close to a 1 for 1 trade. Take Dumont or Dunstan as free agents/trade for late useless picks. 2 ND picks + J. Burgoyne + 2 RD picks.

If by some miracle Petty wants to come to our embarrassing club then get the deal done without selling the farm (although the farm might be required to be sold).

Bonner earns a two year contract for his heroics. Everyone else gets one year and a kick up the bum.

This could have been said before he was drafted. It was a very strange pick. If it comes down to it I'd rather have McEntee than Woodcock, but in an ideal world I'd have neither and pick up a player who isn't small. At least McEntee has some weapons with pace and aggression.

Delist:
Garner
Woodcock (rookie)

Retire:
Goldsack (rookie)
Hartlett
Motlop

Trade:
Houston
Clurey

Whatever compensation we get from Houston can go towards Dawson as hopefully close to a 1 for 1 trade. Take Dumont or Dunstan as free agents/trade for late useless picks. 2 ND picks + J. Burgoyne + 2 RD picks.

If by some miracle Petty wants to come to our embarrassing club then get the deal done without selling the farm (although the farm might be required to be sold).

Bonner earns a two year contract for his heroics. Everyone else gets one year and a kick up the bum.

No way trade Houston he is one of a very small number of players on our list who can kick a football

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back