Usage for hash tag: SSwans2011post

1. SSwans2011

Official Match Thread S30 Round 5: West Coast Wonders vs Baghdad Bombers at The Colosseum

Hahaha imagine being so bad at banter you have to go have a cry in another match thread. Metalcrusher I was wrong. The Bombers need you, mate. #SSwans2011post
  2. SSwans2011

Official Match Thread S30 Round 5: West Coast Wonders vs Baghdad Bombers at The Colosseum

And I thrive on self-importance. It's a match made in heaven. #SSwans2011post
  3. SSwans2011

Likewise, and that's why I look forward to rejecting your recruitment message come end of season. ;) #SSwans2011post
  4. SSwans2011

And you've made shit all time for me. :( #SSwans2011post
  5. SSwans2011

Wow, can't believe this. With Wayne gone, Tony Lynn 15 is going full Haro-era Bombers. What do you have to say for yourself mate? #SSwans2011post
  6. SSwans2011

This post is silly because it implies someone that doesn't post in the SFA can be considered a 'man'. Come on ABV, you know this comp is the peak of masculinity. #SSwans2011post
  7. SSwans2011

Resource lower case good vibes thread

we all love sswans2011 :) #sswans2011post
  8. SSwans2011

...has absolved that decision and that I was years ahead of my time. Bombers could learn a thing or two from me given you're still clearly living in the past. If you want any tips on how to be a great captain, shoot me a message. :) Pugsley's special blanket with Wayneo on it <3 #SSwans2011post
  9. SSwans2011

Wow my like for you has been revoked. I'd post a dislike if I wasn't so hurt. #SSwans2011post
  10. SSwans2011

Things got a bit rowdy last night. Santoz mistook your Wayne blanket for the man himself and one thing led to another... Sorry. I tried to stop him. #SSwans2011post
  11. SSwans2011

Keep this up and your reaction score will take a beating from me, mate. Consider this a friendly warning. #SSwans2011post
  12. SSwans2011

Mate when you're posting quality like that post it sometimes takes 5 hours. I know, I know. I'm in a league of my own. #SSwans2011post
  13. SSwans2011

Wow. Captain doesn't like your karaoke performance I posted KohPhi #scandal #SSwans2011post
  14. Senor M

Official Match Thread S30 Round 5: Las Vegas Bears vs Fighting Furies at The Stadium In The Sky

...below) What type of SFA Club do you run when you spend your time responding to the opposition rookies, yet not even read the posts of the opposition captain. Give Turbo some respect by reading his posts. His posts are some of the league's best content & worthy of the #SSwans2011post...
  15. SSwans2011

In the theme of classic hip-hop I'll close with this banger. Beware Bombers. Beware of my love and adoration when you shower me with reactions. :) And also of my qooty ability (it's not very good but it's good enough). #SSwans2011post
  16. SSwans2011

As an official thanks for liking my post, I'd like to dedicate this song to The Jesus: #SSwans2011post
  17. SSwans2011

Christ Santoz, this is what you surround yourself with? #SSwans2011post
  18. SSwans2011

The situation at Baghdad has gotten so bad that players are speaking ill of the greatest music scene to ever exist in Memphis rap. Wayneo wouldn't stand for this. What a sad day for the club. #SSwans2011post
  19. SSwans2011

God don't turn this into a battle of who has the better rappers because we both get ****ing murdered by the south. #SSwans2011post
  20. SSwans2011

You've changed. The old Coach would have known this thread is the main attraction. It features SSwans2011 and his immaculate taste in music. #SSwans2011post
  21. SSwans2011

I made a thread sincerely trying to give you helpful information and all you can do is pot it. Says a lot about you. #SSwans2011post
  22. SSwans2011

I trust nobody will be skipping my flawless contributions :) This debut LP from this hardcore Sydney band ****ing rules: #SSwans2011post
  23. SSwans2011

All the cool posters, like me, spend their Friday nights listening to Norwegian black metal. #SSwans2011post
  24. SSwans2011

A local Brissy artist came out with this gem a few weeks back. #SSwans2011post
  25. SSwans2011

Media How to Ensure You Are Across the League's Best Content

Please take your bad attitude and crankiness to the angry thread. I would like this thread to stay as emotionally neutral as possible, so as to provide an alternative. #SSwans2011post
  26. SSwans2011

Can't wait for part 2. I'm sickened by the lack of interest Bombers posters have in the biography of their slain leader. Real lack of respect among the post-Wayneo Bombers playing group. #SSwans2011post
  27. SSwans2011

Good one, mate. You've got Metalcrusher unable to hide his affection for Grand Uncle Horace now. #SSwans2011post
Back