Usage for hash tag: SSwans2011post

1. SSwans2011

Official Match Thread S30 Round 5: West Coast Wonders vs Baghdad Bombers at The Colosseum

You're about to serenade me, aren't you? :straining::straining::straining: #SSwans2011post
  2. SSwans2011

Official Match Thread S30 Round 5: West Coast Wonders vs Baghdad Bombers at The Colosseum

I like your brutal honesty, even if its dishonest, because most of all I like how much love and adoration you clearly have for me. It's a vicious league, and it's always great to have another poster I consider a fan, and more importantly, a friend. :) #SSwans2011post
  3. SSwans2011

...despite your questionable Sweet F.A. career choices. I look forward to you joining the club where all folks with elite music tastes eventually head once you realise the mistake you made joining the Bombers. I also like that you give my posts reactions - that is very nice of you. :)...
  4. SSwans2011

Like this post and maybe I will give you a react. Yeah, well blame those nice nipples for spoiling everyone's fun next time one of you flogs finds my Onlyfans. #SSwans2011post
  5. SSwans2011

Media How to Ensure You Are Across the League's Best Content

I make a thread to help people and this is all you two can provide. Showing your true colours here. #SSwans2011post
  6. SSwans2011

Implying it wasn't a worthwhile cause. wtf miggs those PMs were between us. I only did that because you said you liked it and I was vulnerable. :mad::mad: This will be one of the last times I stick something up my anus for someone else's entertainment. #SSwans2011post
  7. SSwans2011

I don't inhale shrooms dickhead. That'd be such a ****ing waste. #SSwans2011post
  8. SSwans2011

Could have used some more.......... ellipses....................................... #SSwans2011post
  9. SSwans2011

The disturbing part is KohPhi's mum is privy to all of it. Because, after all: #SSwans2011post
  10. SSwans2011

The revelations just continue to become more startling and puzzling. #SSwans2011post
  11. SSwans2011

****. I posted the wrong one. I meant this one: :rainbow::rainbow::rainbow: #SSwans2011post
  12. SSwans2011

Hey Bombers, remember when they made a music video out of leaked footage from your off-season camp? #SSwans2011post
  13. SSwans2011

I've seen some classics, but this might be the most effective take-down of the season so far. If you're gonna post Kodak, it may as well be his classic tear-jerker 'Skrt'. Reminds me of this take on a classic: #SSwans2011post
  14. SSwans2011

Love me some Eastern European synthwave: #SSwans2011post
  15. SSwans2011

Shocking scenes in Baghdad as a statue of beloved former Dictator WaynesWorld19 has been toppled. Have the Antonio BlueVein and Metalcrusher insurgency groups finally gone too far? #SSwans2011post
  16. SSwans2011

Apparently BallaratBulldog likes 80-2000s metal. Here's a classic 90s black metal gem that really describes what it's like to post in a Bombers match thread: #SSwans2011post
  17. SSwans2011

Why yes, this thread certainly is hot fire, friend! Thanks! #SSwans2011post
  18. SSwans2011

This is kinda cute. The Bombers posting songs I nommed in the song contest like 2 years ago. I truly am a visionary. Just waiting for you guys to post this gem now: #SSwans2011post
  19. serial_thrilla

I love it when you play hard to get #SSwans2011post
  20. serial_thrilla

Official Match Thread S30 Round 5: Roys FFC vs Dragons FFC at The BJO

EVERYONE! It has come to my attention that SSwans2011 has requested all Steve Smith posts be tagged with #SSwans2011post and SSwans2011 to ensure that he does not miss it. Please accommodate this reasonable request going forward. #SSwans2011post
  21. SSwans2011

Mate we all know Shinzo Abe's a proud checks notes Wherever the ESH clubrooms are resident. #SSwans2011post
  22. SSwans2011

Yet Kool Keith still told us all that his ****in' cadence was off. Embarrassing scenes for the Bombers, but also pretty standard. Build something just to destroy it. Tsk tsk. #SSwans2011post
Back