Usage for hash tag: wabias

1. M

2024 AFL Membership Ladder - Final Figures

Helps that the AFl let you play all your home games at your home ground #wabias. Our lowest home attendance at are home ground was 58k. Nobody wants to go to plastic marvel stadium .
  2. Carbine Chaos

Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Vintage #wabias this. Would be handy for my tips, go Freo I suppose haha.
  3. Agent93

Official Match Thread Season 32 Round 9 - Fighting Furies vs East Side Phoenix at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

My #wabias would say Geoff Marsh's was pretty good back in the day, but I can't find any pics of him, Deano, and Junior in their flowing glory.
  4. Elton Johns Wig

Official Match Thread Season 32 Round 9 - Fighting Furies vs East Side Phoenix at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

You make me sick #wabias Now you're talking Not even the best cricketer in his family
  5. brett15

West coast eagles last Win in Victoria

#wabias
  6. Grockadoc

(Only) Three Tigers named in All Australian Squad

Vlastuin better defensively AND offensively statistically than Sheppard, yet Sheppard gets the nod. #wabias
  7. GoTigers2015

EDIT: Fixture Released - Rounds 14-18

So our 2020 fixture turned to out have no games with home ground advantage while West Coast will have 6. #wabias
  8. F

Will crowds return at all this year in Victoria?

Yeah but that doesn’t suit his argument!! #wabias
  9. Tiger2709

Safe ways for Richmond to get aaaallll the way to Marvel from Punt Rd without flying.

Maybe we can get a nice business class seat and sip some champers with a plate of lobster to nibble on like the Eagles do. Oh no, no luxury for us, we'll likely have to walk or catch a tram, thanks AFL. #wabias
  10. Mr Unbelievable

Oppo Camp 2019 Premiership Salt Mine

These morons .... :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :drunk: :drunk: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :drunk::drunk: Their state is nearly half the size of Australia, they should be exporting more .... #wabias ... break the state up into 3 :fearscream::tearsofjoy::drunk::drunk:
  11. telsor

Mega Thread VICBias - Genuine Discussion

No, probably more like what you edited out..... How is that VIC bias when NSW & QLD get the same (really better)? The problem is the practicality...How to ensure all clubs get a similar result rather than yet another massive #wabias.
  12. My Cotchin Rules

West Coast Master Stroke: Have they run circles around Gil and the AFL?

On top of a 5 day break!!! #wabias ;)[/HASH]
  13. Tiger_Of_Old

No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXVI

#WAbias.
  14. The Speaker

Australian Tour of South Africa 2020 (3 T20Is, 3 ODIs)

#wabias
  15. iluvparis

Racing November Daily Punt - Meech Scratched By RV Stewards after CT scan reveals aneurysm

FWIW I haven't seen any reasonable form analyst that has it as long as Liefzy does #wabias
Back