Preview 2022 Goodbye (To 2023) New; Preseason Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're the one who called Jonas' wife and kids a 'problem'.

You've been a good poster in your time but you've well and truly fallen off the deep end this offseason.
i never said it was a problem, i said it wasn't my problem.

It's his for not being good enough to balance it and actually be a top 5/top 3 captain in the league.

So where are all the people knocking Jonas for his holiday pics when he's at training early?

do you believe he genuinely wanted to come to training early or he feels obligated as captain

TBF we essentially named our own version of Jack Ziebell as captain and some are still surprised we went nowhere under his captaincy.

Legitimately poverty efforts.

Lol turn it up. Now you wanna run with that?

Jeez not sure if I'm on a Football forum or at at conspiracy expo
I think you've gotten lost on your way to these threads

Werent people hating on Jonas for doing a at risk activity youd never see the likes of Ronaldo, Brady, Smith, ect do in snow skiing (let alone wakeboarding)

Rather than have time off with family?
Very certain it was both.

So wouldn’t you wait for him to not be one of the first there before posting about him not home gone of the first there.
Seem to recall he was captain last year and it was pointed out that preseason last year all the new players were greeted by Boak and Gray....all I'm saying is that like it or not the Captain of the club should be setting and meeting higher expectations.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Must admit, I've been reading the last few pages where people compared Jonas to Cripps where Cripps has come to training early and bagging Jonas.
Then when it's shown that Jonas has come back early, he still gets bagged, saying that what Captain are supposed to do...

Honestly guys. You can't praise one then bag the other for doing exactly the same thing...

Must admit, I've been reading the last few pages where people compared Jonas to Cripps where Cripps has come to training early and bagging Jonas.
Then when it's shown that Jonas has come back early, he still gets bagged, saying that what Captain are supposed to do...

Honestly guys. You can't praise one then bag the other for doing exactly the same thing...

Apples and Oranges. Cripps didn't say "we lost the fire in the belly, no idea why. Catch ya next year." before heading off for Holidays.

Plus, Jonas hasn't been a good player for two years.

Apples and Oranges. Cripps didn't say "we lost the fire in the belly, no idea why. Catch ya next year." before heading off for Holidays.

Plus, Jonas hasn't been a good player for two years.
My favorite part was the accusation that Jonas is a talented flake, not getting the most out of his talent. Lol, ****'s sake.

He's a limited tryer that has managed to eke the absolute most out of his body & career.

At worst he has clung onto the captaincy too long, and should have stepped back once Ollie was ready. Even then, he wasn't going to get dropped. He was our one fit KPD at times last year.

i don’t think you can question Jonas’s dedication or conditioning.

Sure he’s a limited footballer, being a third tall, and maybe it’s time for him to move on from being captain, but he’s still easily in our best 22.

And lol at using the perennial loser, Patrick Cripps, as an model example of a captain.

i don’t think you can question Jonas’s dedication or conditioning.

Sure he’s a limited footballer, being a third tall, and maybe it’s time for him to move on from being captain, but he’s still easily in our best 22.

And lol at using the perennial loser, Patrick Cripps, as an model example of a captain.
Yeah ones a brownlow medalist, 3x all australian, 4x best and fairest.

And the other got his pants pulled down by fogarty in the last game of the season.

******* lol at the last few pages. He is so mad hes been posting directly after his own posts 😅
Doctor Feel and Patient Mental.

With one that thinks players shouldn't have distractions.

Your usernames absolutely marry up beautifully.

You two better get a room, and this time be quiet about it.

Heaven forbid I didn't multi quote once. ****ing lol hey

As much as I hate to say it, Fogarty isn't a punchline anymore. Averaged 2.5 goals in his last 12 games of the season. Jonas wasn't the first guy to get his pants pulled down by Fogarty and he won't be the last. It's like shitcanning someone because Todd Marshall kicked a few goals on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back