Media Swans Talk in the Media 2024

Our club in the Media

Remove this Banner Ad

Over summer they got the fitness to a new level

To listen to Heeney talk about it, it was mostly about the hot weather. He really credited training in the heat. If that's true I wonder how much it was luck rather than the outstandingly crafted individualised programs of our high performance staff? It certainly was hot and humid (or should that be "with a high dew point" - I'm not sure).

To listen to Heeney talk about it, it was mostly about the hot weather. He really credited training in the heat. If that's true I wonder how much it was luck rather than the outstandingly crafted individualised programs of our high performance staff? It certainly was hot and humid (or should that be "with a high dew point" - I'm not sure).
Playing in the current conditions must seem like a doddle after the humidity & heat.

Feels like a somewhat unfair hit job on Corey.

36% disposal efficiency with 3 missed shots means he had 50% disposal efficiency from his other 8 touches. Still not brilliant but that does make a difference.

I love that Papley and Heeney came out and shat on Essendon, but I'm a bit worried for later in the year when we play them again in round 23. They'll no doubt come out breathing fire like after Parkers shrug and they will attempt to injure our players again. Doesn't mean anything for them since they'll be missing Finals, but it'll be very important for us since we'll be contending.
On AFL 360 tonight..
Theres footage of Hinde raising his elbow in an attempt to smash Warners face in.

Hinde is a f**kn dog.. hope the MRO look at it and give it to him. won't happen as the idiot missed

On AFL 360 tonight..
Theres footage of Hinde raising his elbow in an attempt to smash Warners face in.

Hinde is a f**kn dog.. hope the MRO look at it and give it to him. won't happen as the idiot missed

Is there a montage of all these incidents?

On AFL 360 tonight..

So that's proof papley wasn't bullshitting and they were attempting to hurt us behind the ball.

Brad Scott coaching. Pretty disgraceful.

On AFL 360 tonight..

It's even better, Slobbo stated that Hinde throw his elbow "to miss on purpose" so players would be fearful of what might happen.

It's laughable but he does speak for the Injectors and the rabble of morons.

Sent from my SM-G990E using Tapatalk

Whats your point?
look at the footage.. if you think its ok, then fine. If the hit lands, Warners got a broken jaw and is out for weeks/months
Scott, the druggies and Hinde are .......****wits
Huh? Settle down.

I was asking if there was a montage to show Bombers fans trying to deny anything untoward happened in the game.

Dunno how you read whatever you think you read into my post.

FFS! I can't believe how many times this has come up! (Not having a dig at you, RUNVS. Or are you taking the piss and I'm taking the bait? I'm not sure)

Hayden (McLean) -> Haydos -> Dos -> Dossa
Must be the first player in history with a Mc or Mac surname not to have the nickname Macca.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i can't fckng believe jonathan brown's on the couch comment regards cunningham-wright, that apparently there should be some onus of care on the player (cunningham) backing into the contest!?! i'm quite stunned and (almost) lost for words ...
a smaller bloke moving backwards to take a mark, eye on the ball, as players have been doing for more than 100 years, and a lumbering giant lurching towards him, able to see everything unfolding ... who at no stage looks like he is going for a mark, is clearly going to arrive "late", and decides to make contact ...
and brown says the onus is on cunningham not to get fckng knocked out!!!
i absolutely applaud buckley for basically directly telling brown what a load of sh1t his comment is

i can't fckng believe jonathan brown's on the couch comment regards cunningham-wright, that apparently there should be some onus of care on the player (cunningham) backing into the contest!?! i'm quite stunned and (almost) lost for words ...
a smaller bloke moving backwards to take a mark, eye on the ball, as players have been doing for more than 100 years, and a lumbering giant lurching towards him, able to see everything unfolding ... who at no stage looks like he is going for a mark, is clearly going to arrive "late", and decides to make contact ...
i absolutely applaud buckley for basically directly telling brown what a load of sh1t his comment is

defending the way he played himself I guess

The AFLW Media thread is HERE>>> Post any comments or articles there or they'll be deleted

I agree somewhat in the same way we needed to stop players ducking or going head first into contests to get a FK.

The AFLW Media thread is HERE>>> Post any comments or articles there or they'll be deleted

Is there a reason it has to be segregated given we're all one club?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back