Media Swans Talk in the Media 2024

Our club in the Media

Remove this Banner Ad

SM I believe you were after a video of the elbow throw that just missed Chad? Robbos response is honest to god mind boggling...didn't mean to do it my arse.

Nah I meant if someone (footy media or otherwise) had stitched together all the incidents. Closest I've seen was (I think) Offsiders showed 2-3 of them.

Nah I meant if someone (footy media or otherwise) had stitched together all the incidents. Closest I've seen was (I think) Offsiders showed 2-3 of them.
Oh right. No one has yet. I'm sure some Swans fan will get around to it eventually hey RilesMacca

Have moved a bunch of comments about the Wright situation to the autopsy thread, since most of the discussion is about the incident itself more so than the media's coverage of it.

:thumbsu:

My discussion with hypno was about Jonathan Brown's comments though. But fair enough.

Is there a reason it has to be segregated given we're all one club?
Yes. Because its easier to maintain and its treated as its own full board. And secondly due to the multiple adverse comments when AFLW team first came on board we ensured discussion could be had in a safe space.

That's unfortunate. Would like to see this stance evolve, personally
Don't see the issue, myself. It's a separate league, it has its own board. Makes sense to me.

That's unfortunate. Would like to see this stance evolve, personally
Its honestly way easier to keep track of & administer threads and with its own space it doesn't get 'lost' amongst the AFLM talk. And the people who are there and comment want to be there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

26MAR24: Swans Daily Media New
Last edited:
Rowbottom on SEN just after 2 with deewayne
I can't be bothered listening through phone calls from 'Knobby' from Dingoes Crotch complaining that footy has gone woke now and in his world you should be able to challenge opponents to mortal combat or something, before crossing to the latest odds from Bluey/Brownie/Boofhead from Sportsbet.
Can you tell me what he says, please?

I can't be bothered listening through phone calls from 'Knobby' from Dingoes Crotch complaining that footy has gone woke now and in his world you should be able to challenge opponents to mortal combat or something, before crossing to the latest odds from Bluey/Brownie/Boofhead from Sportsbet.
They said earlier that someone was coming on at 11 05 and they come on . We have clever people like Andico that can get these things up

Hey don’t knock Dingoes Crotch til you’ve been. Had a good sausage roll and coffee chill there once.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Josh Jenkins is the boofhead from sportsbet

Josh Jenkins is the boofhead from sportsbet
I'd actually pay someone to find the clip from the trade period a few years back where Jenkins was asked where he thought Geelong would finish on the ladder. He said his only concern was he wasn't convinced about their young talent, and then the conversation went something like:

"Guys like Miers... umm.. Fogarty... umm..."

"Fogarty?"

"Yep, umm Darcy Fogarty"

"The Crows forward?"

"Oh, sorry, laughs, LACHIE Fogarty"

"Oh, he was traded to Carlton last year"

simon cowell facepalm GIF

edbb0ab6a734d2dc30e9744de59daf70.jpg

This is such a lazy writing style. Can we use the terms "defender" or "forward" etc. instead of star for literally every AFL player.

Agreed, but on the article itself, who really gives a crap if this Asprin sniffing, team mates wife shafting dickhead ever watched a game again?
Why doesn't he just go and crawl under a rock and stay there forever more!

"Sydney’s Ollie Florent is keen to remain at the Swans if a deal can be done, but there is no significant progress yet as his club attempts to sign Errol Gulden, Logan McDonald, James Rowbottom and Will Hayward.

Adelaide-raised Hayward has started the season with five goals in three weeks and has significant interest from clubs including those in South Australia as he plays a more expansive role after being a more team-oriented role-playing forward."

Agreed, but on the article itself, who really gives a crap if this Asprin sniffing, team mates wife shafting dickhead ever watched a game again?
Why doesn't he just go and crawl under a rock and stay there forever more!

Yeah it’s such a weird threat.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back