Media Swans Talk in the Media 2024

Our club in the Media

Remove this Banner Ad

Thought someone on here said Jay Clarke was massively Vic-centric and biased? Just been on Mid-Week Tackle saying bringing back COLA is a must and that the Northern Academies are important for the growth of the player pool.

Has bye week created some parallel universe?
  • Malcolm Blight saying swans are unbeatable
  • Comparisons to Don's 2000 side
  • Bring back COLA / Academies are good.

Are they taunting us providing attention when they think we aren't watching?
Or maybe they think Swans eyeballs on content only because there is no game on?

In any case I want the old universe back where I can feel smug and neglected at the same time.

Good enough for me he can go back to WA towards the end of his career for a nice retirement check.
Sounds more like he wants a flag with the Swans, if he gets it this year there's no guarantees he'll hang around after next season having achieved his goal. I want a dynasty and chad at just 23 is central to that. Losing chad sets us back massively.

Sounds more like he wants a flag with the Swans, if he gets it this year there's no guarantees he'll hang around after next season having achieved his goal. I want a dynasty and chad at just 23 is central to that. Losing chad sets us back massively.

I now have some upside if we manage to lose another Granny thanks Cadsky

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm late replying to this one, but gotta love Hanners. Will always be a swan and served us well.

Was a shame how his career panned out after that Wood tackle. I was keen to see him go on at the Saints but never managed to overcome that injury.

Hanners is all class on and off the field. Def one of my favourite swans.

If I were list manager, I'd be looking at a 2 year extension if he's not willing / interested in a longer term deal. Have him committed for another 2 years and then hope team success and the lure of being part of a dynasty will keep him around a little longer beyond the 2 year extension.

That would be my plan B if a long-term contract was out of the question.

Does sound like he's open to exploring his options so bit of a worrying sign, but hopefully the environment we have keeps him invested in the goal of leaving a lasting legacy.

Your change of avatar is grossly disappointing.

The timing of the COLA story is a bit odd. It's been brought up again while we're on top of the world.
It's because of the investigation into equalisation. It's a broader story.

Good enough for me he can go back to WA towards the end of his career for a nice retirement check.

To me we just have to pay him. He’s waiting to see if we value him the way he values himself. If we lowball Chad he’s off. I trust that the club won’t do that so I expect him to stay, maybe a 4-year, $5 mill type of deal. You can add another mill if he wins a flag with us this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I were list manager, I'd be looking at a 2 year extension if he's not willing / interested in a longer term deal. Have him committed for another 2 years and then hope team success and the lure of being part of a dynasty will keep him around a little longer beyond the 2 year extension.

That would be my plan B if a long-term contract was out of the question.

Does sound like he's open to exploring his options so bit of a worrying sign, but hopefully the environment we have keeps him invested in the goal of leaving a lasting legacy.

These girlfriends…

We joke about it but I wish more of our guys had Sydney girlfriends or just meet girls who are capable of getting on a plane once in a while. Losing Dawson who’s a gun and then Chad should mean the academies and COLA are locked in for as long as the MCG grand final contract is locked in.

I’ve said it all along but we must, must pay him accordingly. No fluffing around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Swans Talk in the Media 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back