Premier Lg EPL Matchday 34, 35 & 36 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Except Forest suggested the person running VAR was a supporter of their rival, just because Gillett is an Aussie doesn't mean he immediately is supportive of Ange. What if Ange was a Queenslander and Gillett was from NSW.
Oh so because he supports Luton he's 100% corrupt and unprofessional. It's dumb as **** logic.

Yeah, Arsenal are winning the league. This was the only game they were a chance to drop points in.
Except;
1. We have been trash on corners today, this game isn't over.
2. We struggle at United.
3. If City win all their games, and we win all of ours, we finish 2nd.

If we can’t take 3 points off this Manchester United side we don’t deserve the title. They’ve been shipping 30 shots a game to mid table sides, we should be putting 7 past them.
Earlier in the season we should have buried Villa and Newcastle, sadly we didn't. United hasn't been a very happy hunting ground for us. If they give us 30 shots at goal and we only score one they probably knick a draw and **** our chances.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Isn't it in City's hands?
Maybe, but points on the board is still better than having games in hand.

Either way, it's likely to come down to the final matchday although I feel City will drop points somewhere, Wolves have been a bit of a tricky match-up for themplus their record against Spurs is well-establishe. Arsenal have been brilliant since Jan except for one blip against Villa.

Maybe, but points on the board is still better than having games in hand.

Either way, it's likely to come down to the final matchday although I feel City will drop points somewhere, Wolves have been a bit of a tricky match-up for themplus their record against Spurs is well-establishe. Arsenal have been brilliant since Jan except for one blip against Villa.

Nah it's City's title. Have people learned nothing over the last, what, 6 seasons?

Brilliant from Saka. He’s gotten to a level where you actually expect him to score whenever he gets in those positions. Think Trossard was a bit lucky, one of those if it’s given by the ref on the field VAR wouldn’t overturn it. Horrible dive by Maddison though.

Every team has cops them but football needs to sort out these offside decisions. I know if using technology they’ll have to decide to draw the line somewhere, but ruling out that spurs goal was never the intent of the offside law.

Balance of play it’s felt pretty even but I can see this one getting ugly for spurs. Arsenal look like scoring from every half chance

Quite amusing watching those Spurs fans abuse the shit outta Rice setting up the corner and then bang, plonks it onto Havertz’s head for the 3rd.

Glorious.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back