Game Day Rd 4 Geelong V Brisbane Fri April 8 750pm @ KP

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone know why Stewart is out? Hope it’s not serious?

Gastro according to the club.

Photo circulating of him in a public hospital waiting room this afternoon.

So who knows? Just hope he and his family are ok.

If Danger doesn't, why should he?
Comparing Danger to Narkle is stupid and Danger does a lot more defensively compared to Narkle it isn't funny

Could Danger do more sure but he has never put in the effort Narkle did multiple times last year when chasing an opponent which soured me on Narkle. Was rather high on him before that

I thought Zuthrie would of been in for defence for a similar spot to replace Stewart ( obviously his not going to replica Stewart but into help in defence)
Tuohy = Stewie tonight

He was asked about the previous encounter at KP and the way they might react to that sort of situation. He said they hadn't really addressed it but they have a "healthy rivalry" which comes with being at the top. He said "when the better teams play each other, it's on, the gloves are off". His point was that there wouldn't be anything extra in this game as compared to playing any other top team and he'd hope that his players remained calm and not influenced by a parochial crowd.
He was.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With Selwood missing this week the question was asked whom would be acting captain in his absence

Unfortunately, we've got our answer before even getting to the coin toss
Danger- could really rise to that occasion
Would have been Stewart.

3 man leadership group. Two are out.
Midfield leader out, thin midfield left behind. Too much on Dangerfield’s shoulders tonight.

Defensive general out. Too much left to Henry and Blicavs.

Will be pleasantly surprised if I’m wrong but we’re toast tonight.

Lions by 25

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back